Chapter 59

After everyone arrived, Mo Shang took out the Yunzhou. He got up first and stood in front before others started to get on. After everyone got on, the Yunzhou started.

Not long after, we arrived. When they arrived, other small and medium-sized sects had almost arrived. The four major sects also came from the Divine Doctor Sect and Qingyin Sect. Now only the Yunxiao Sect did not come.

After Ye Xiaoxiao and the others came down, she and Xue An were no longer as noisy as before. They both had serious faces and even talked in low voices. The atmosphere at the scene was a bit tense, and they didn't want to stand out too much.

After those small and medium-sized sects saw the people from their Supreme Sect, they all discussed it there. "I didn't expect this to be the Supreme Sect. It's really impressive. The disciples it sends are so high in cultivation."

"Brother, you just arrived not long ago!"

"This senior brother is really powerful, but how did you see it? What you just said means that you didn't see the other two from the other four sects."

"Please give me some advice," the two of them were talking quietly to the side.

Not long after Ye Xiaoxiao and the others came down, the Yunxiao Sect also arrived. When Ye Xiaoxiao saw Yunzhou from Yunxiao Sect, she whispered in Xue An's ear, "Follow me, there will be a big drama later, be careful of trouble coming from the sky."

"Yeah, yeah."

The two of them arrived quietly. There was no one in this corner, but it happened to be a place where you could see the supreme sect. After Ye Xiaoxiao brought Xue An here, they stopped and looked around.

Finally, her eyes stopped on a big tree. She pulled Xue An to stand in front of the tree, handed the ball on her lap to Xue An, and sat on the tree. Xue An took the ball and waited for Ye Xiaoxiao to get up the tree, then threw the ball to Ye Xiaoxiao while she climbed up.

The two of them seemed to have practiced this set of moves. There was no communication at all, but they cooperated very well, as if they knew what the other was going to do next.

They sat on the tree, and Ye Xiaoxiao also set up a soundproof formation around them. "Ye Zi, what do you mean when you say disaster comes from the sky?"

"You will know later if you continue to watch!"

Xue An glanced at Ye Xiaoxiao with doubtful eyes before turning his gaze forward. She followed Ye Xiaoxiao's gaze and saw where the immortal Lord Yixiao and Ye Qingxue were staying.

When she was about to ask Ye Xiaoxiao, she saw a girl in pink clothes quickly running down from Yunxiao Sect's Yunzhou and arriving in front of Immortal Lord Yixiao.

She looked at Ye Xiaoxiao in shock, and Ye Xiaoxiao looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Ye, Ye, Ye Zi, this can't be true, right?"

"It's what you see, but not what you think. It's not that Lord Yixiao has an affair with the woman, but that the woman is pursuing Yixiao "Jun."

"You even know what I'm thinking?"

"Nonsense, I know you're thinking wrong from the look in your eyes."

"How can you be sure that it's me who's thinking wrong, not you?"

"Huh, believe it or not, you'll know after reading this."

Tao Ran thought that this was the first time for Xue An to go to the secret realm, so he wanted to give Xue An a few words, but when he turned around, Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An were gone, he knew it was Xue An who was taken away by Ye Xiaoxiao. Now he didn't know where they were, so he had to give up.

Ren Xingyue ran to Mo Shang, and there were a few people behind her. Judging from the looks of those people, they must have wanted to stop Ren Xingyue, but unfortunately they didn't.

"Mo Shang, do you remember me? I'm Ren Xingyue." Mo Shang felt very uncomfortable when he heard this person call him by his name. He didn't say anything and looked at Ren Xing coldly. Yue continued to exert pressure.

The pressure from Mo Shang made Ren Xingyue, who was still smiling, turn pale and start to sweat coldly. Ren Xingyue then remembered Mo Shang's temperament and said quickly, "Please forgive me for my rashness, Lord Yixiao."

The people who were chasing him also said, "Please forgive me for my rashness, Lord Yixiao forgive Xingyue for being ignorant." Mo Shang didn't intend to do anything to this person, so he let her go.

Ye Qingxue almost went crazy with jealousy when she first heard the man call Immortal Yixiao by his name. However, she felt better after seeing Immortal Yixiao's attitude. Initially she was just curious, but when she saw who the other person was, she felt so happy.

When Ye Qingxue recognized Ren Xingyue, Ren Xingyue also recognized her. Ren Xingyue saw that Immortal Yixiao, who had been without anyone around him all year round, was now followed by a female cultivator. She immediately changed the previous The pain was forgotten.

He loudly said to Mo Shang, "Who is she? Why is she with you? What is your relationship with her?" Mo Shang saw that the woman was ignorant and wanted to teach her a lesson.

Ren Xingyue's classmates, something bad happened, and they quickly grabbed Ren Xingyue and pulled her back. "Please forgive me, Immortal Yixiao, we will take her away now."

Mo Shang said, "Go back and tell your sect leader that if you don't care about his daughter, I don't mind helping him teach his daughter well."

"Yes, yes, we I must bring it." After saying that, he bowed and left. Ye Qingxue saw that the man had misunderstood her relationship with Immortal Yixiao, but Immortal Yixiao did not explain. She was a little happy in her heart, but there was no change on her face.

Mo Shang didn't explain, he just felt it was unnecessary. As for other aspects, he had no idea at all. As for Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An, one is very happy now and the other is full of surprise.

"How's it going, Xiao Anzi, am I right? If we had just gambled, how much would I have made!"

"This time, you are lucky this time, but you may not be lucky next time."

" Ye Zi, let's go quickly, the secret realm is about to open." After saying that, he jumped down and left in a hurry. Ye Xiaoxiao smiled for a while, then slowly put away the formation and left.

When she walked to the entrance of the secret realm, where the Supreme Sect people were staying, and found Xue An and the others, Tao Ran had finished telling Xue An.

After Ren Xingyue returned, she was taught a lesson by her leader and her IQ returned to normal. She knew that she had been too impulsive just now. Now that I think about it carefully, Mo Shang's person is also very plain, without any emotion.

The female cultivator, on the other hand, looked at Mo Shang with full affection in her eyes, but that person was much better than her. At least she could follow Mo Shang and look at him, but she didn't even have the chance to get close to him. No, I can only watch from a distance.

But she believed that she would be able to be with Mo Shang. She was the only one who could be worthy of him in this world. If Ye Xiaoxiao knew her thoughts, she would definitely say, "Girl, your thoughts are beautiful, but the reality is very skinny."

Not long after they waited, there was a huge spiritual energy fluctuation at the entrance to the secret realm. Everyone knew that the secret realm was about to open, and those who were about to enter looked eager to try.