Chapter 35

Xiao Jingyi saw that the young junior sister who was following Gongshu Qian was not from the Weapon Refining Peak.

He felt that he knew him at least, so he asked, "Why didn't you bring your junior sister with you? This child is also from your Weapon Refining Peak? How come you haven't heard of him?"

Xiao Zhan said quickly, "Xiao Xiao recovered immediately from her injuries. The master didn't let her come out, so she had to recover from her injuries before she could come out."

Xue An continued, "Xue Xiaobao is my younger brother, and we all play better , so I took him out. Right, little brother?"

Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to say, "Yeah~ Sister is right."

Xue An was so happy when she heard Ye Xiaoxiao call her sister. He stood up and said, "Hey, my little brother is so good, come and give me a kiss, sister." After saying that, he quickly kissed Ye Xiaoxiao on the face.

Ye Xiaoxiao stood next to Xue An, with a smile on her face, and whispered to Xue An, "I'll go back and tell Sister Xiaoxiao that you kiss me."

Xue An's hair went up when he heard that, and Xue An knew that he couldn't cheat anymore, and she will be tricked into it again. "Hey, little treasure, be good. My sister won't kiss you anymore. Just forgive her!"

"Xiaobao can forgive her, but there are requirements."

"Whatever the requirements are, as long as my sister can do it, it's no problem." It's not a big deal, just a hat for my sister."

After saying that, he took out a green hat from the space. When Xue An saw the hat, he was scared, "Good little treasure, this is okay. Wear it?"

"What do you think?"

Xue Anxin thought that not many people knew the meaning of this hat, so just wear it!

After Xue An put on the hat, Ye Xiaoxiao and Xiao Zhan both smiled, while Tao Ran turned his face away without even looking, while Gongshu Wen and Gongshu Yan smiled slightly.

Everyone else was a little confused and didn't understand what was happening now. Gong Shuyan said, "Brother Xiao, don't mind. They are like this. They will be fine in a while. Let's go."

Xiao Zhan took Ye Xiaoxiao, Tao Ran took Xue An, Xiao Jingyi took Lei Xuan, and Mo Yun Taking Ye Qingxue with them, they flew to Fangshi.

Xiao Zhanhe and Ye Xiaoxiao were laughing all the way, but they still flew steadily. Ye Qingxue felt a little uncomfortable now. She was the one who should have received the attention, but now she became two other people.

Although Ye Qingxue felt very uncomfortable, she still looked pure and pure on the outside. And what her senior sister Mo Yun is thinking about now is how to attract Xiao Jingyi's attention.

Mo Yun feels that this is her opportunity. As long as she has a relationship with Xiao Jingyi, she doesn't have to work so hard.

Xiao Jingyi thinks that Ye Qingxue is the most outstanding female cultivator he has ever seen.

In just a few years, she has been able to cultivate her spiritual roots to the tenth level of Qi training, which shows how good her understanding is. Now he has a very good impression of Ye Qingxue.

Lei Xuan thinks Ye Qingxue is the most beautiful female cultivator he has ever seen. Now whenever he thinks of Ye Qingxue, his heartbeat will become faster.

Ye Xiaoxiao and the others were still thinking about the meaning of cuckolding. Xue An felt that it was too harsh to offend anyone but Ye Zi. She was still crying in her heart.