Chapter 47

The two of them took the spirit stones and went back, leaving the person who opened the gambling bureau alone in the wind.

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned, she first went to her third senior brother and brought some puppet materials back to the cave.

After returning to the cave, she made a few more masks and planned to bring them with her tomorrow. Because the first round ends tomorrow, all the winners will go tomorrow to see how the second round will be arranged.

Ye Xiaoxiao put the ball out and saw that the ball was still sleeping. It seemed that she couldn't take the ball out tomorrow.

She put the ball next to her and started practicing. Because her veins were now much wider than before, she practiced much faster than before.

She now hopes to reach the foundation building stage as soon as possible.

After all, she can only do certain things when she reaches the foundation building stage. Now her injuries have recovered.

Because of the injuries, the spiritual power in her body is much more concentrated than others. I believe she will be able to break through to the tenth level of Qi training in a short time.

The next day, when Ye Xiaoxiao was still practicing, she noticed someone outside the door and withdrew from the practice. As soon as she opened the door, her three senior brothers and Xue An were waiting for her outside.

"Ye Zi, take out those things quickly. We are ready to leave quickly. My senior brother is already there. It will be his turn soon."

"Don't worry, Senior Brother Tao is behind. It's still early for him."

Ye Xiaoxiao said as he took out some things and handed some of them to Xue An.

After Xue An got them, he ran to change clothes. That's right, it's just a change of clothes. These are all recruiting tools designed according to Tao Ran's image.

There are clothes, bars, speakers, and other miscellaneous things. When Xue An ran to change clothes, Ye Xiaoxiao handed each of the three senior brothers a mask and said, "Brother, the scene later may be a bit difficult for you to accept. It's better for you to wear a mask."

After that , I ran to change my clothes. Third brother, you look at me and I look at yours. In the end, Xiao Zhan said, "I think it would be better if we put them on, something big might happen later."

As soon as he finished speaking, he put on the mask regardless of what the senior brother and second senior brother thought.

Not to mention that this mask looks pretty good when worn. When the eldest brother and second brother saw Xiao Zhan put it on, they also put it on.

The first one to come out was Xue An. Xue An was wearing a loose dress with the words "Come on Tao Ran" written on the back.

His hair was tied into a ponytail and a forehead wiper was tied on his forehead. It also said, "Tao Ran, you are the best" It's the best,' holding a trumpet in his hand.

Soon Ye Xiaoxiao also came out. She was dressed similar to Xue An. Her hair, which had been in front of her eyes before, was also placed on the back of her head, revealing her entire face, but there was also a large frame on the bridge of her nose. It obscured the sparkle and aura in her eyes.

Gongshu Wen asked, "Xiaoxiao, what are you doing?"

"Hey, Senior Brother, you will know later."

After saying that, he took out two large cloaks, handed one to Xue An, and the two of them put it on together, covering the whole body.