Chapter 44

Ye Xiaoxiao told Xue An some techniques for drawing comics. Xue An was worthy of being someone who had drawn talismans before, and he quickly mastered it. All that was left was to draw more and practice his skills before he could get better.

Xue An kept painting on the side, and his paintings were getting better and better. When Ye Xiaoxiao saw it, he doubted whether he had no talent in painting after studying for a week.

Now Xue An has not studied for long and can draw so well. It seems that she was very foresight in not choosing the talisman in the first place.

I have to say that Xue An is really talented in painting, and although Ye Xiaoxiao is good at painting now, she is far behind compared to Xue An.

Ye Xiaoxiao quickly put all this behind her and put Yuanqiu, who was still holding her legs, on her lap. Yuanqiu found a comfortable position and continued to sleep.

She tapped Yuanqiu's nose and said to herself, "Yuanqiu, how can you sleep so well? When will you be able to talk? It would be interesting if you could talk."

After that, she said nothing more . Guan Yuanqiu, who was still sleeping, took out the mobile phone in his mind, took out the earphones, turned the mobile phone into hidden state, and started to check the tasks.

Ye Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up when she saw the reward for mission 3. It seemed that the next software to be opened was for reading comics. Now this phone is becoming more and more interesting.

I don't know if comics that have not been completed in modern times will be completed on this mobile phone. It would be great if they were completed, Ye Xiaoxiao thought in her heart.

She clicked on the short video software and found that it was a bit like the modern Douyin, but not exactly the same, but it had some of the Douyin and some that Douyin didn't have.

The videos inside are still being updated. There are some videos that she has never seen in modern times, and there are also videos that she has seen before. It seems that they are modern updates, and she can also watch them here.

Ye Xiaoxiao felt a little happy when she thought that she could continue to watch some modern and popular things. I don't know if she can also post some videos, but Ye Xiaoxiao searched for a long time and only found the place where the video was taken, but she couldn't find the video she posted.

Helpless, Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to give up, and just wore headphones and watched videos in the tree, eating snacks from time to time, with a cute animal lying on her lap, and next to her was Xue An, who had been painting.

The little life was quite pleasant, but everyone else was paying attention to Dabi. Ye Xiaoxiao originally wanted to analyze some information about the winners and be prepared to meet them in future competitions, but she has completely forgotten about it now.

Just like this, Ye Xiaoxiao watched the short video, laughing from time to time, and showed Xue An the funny video she saw.

Xue An is already used to Ye Xiaoxiao's mobile phone. She has seen it a long time ago. At first, she was a little confused about where it came from. She wanted to ask Ye Xiaoxiao, but then she decided not to I asked, it's not harmful anyway.

When Xue An first started watching the video, she saw that the men and women in it were wearing strange clothes, and she felt a little uncomfortable. After she watched a few videos, she no longer felt that way. Sometimes she saw better-looking boys and girls. They will also say, 'Wow, this little sister (little brother) is so good-looking. Regarding

Xue An's changes, Ye Xiaoxiao was full of helplessness on the surface, but she was secretly laughing in her heart, and she didn't know what Senior Brother Tao's expression would be if he knew about it.

The afternoon passed like this. Xue An's painting was also very good, but it was still a bit rusty. As long as he practiced for a while, he would be able to paint very well. The whole afternoon, neither of them watched any games, they were just here to make fun of each other.

When he was about to go back, Xue An asked Ye Xiaoxiao, "Ye Zi, it's almost time for my senior brother's competition. What kind of surprise do you think we should prepare for him? You have a lot of ideas, help me think of it."

"Do it . It's been a long time, but you haven't even given me any surprises for Senior Brother Tao?"

"Just tell me whether you can help me or not."

"Help, Miss An, I will certainly help you. Let me think about it first."

"Okay, hurry up."

Ye Xiaoxiao stood there, holding her chest with one hand and supporting her chin with the other. Suddenly, Ye Xiaoxiao thought of something and raised her head, with a gloating smile on her lips.

She turned her head and whispered something in Xue An's ear. The longer Xue An listened, the brighter the light in his eyes and the bigger the smile on his face. After finishing speaking, Ye Xiaoxiao said to Xue An, "This will definitely surprise Senior Brother Tao and make him unforgettable for the rest of his life."

After saying this, Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An both laughed, but Xue An was full of joy. Laughing, and Ye Xiaoxiao smiled happily. Tao Ran, who was practicing in the cave, suddenly felt a chill on his back, but he didn't take it to heart and continued practicing.

After Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An left, Luo Xi, who had been defeated by Ye Xiaoxiao, walked out of the darkness, eyes full of envy, looking at the direction in which Ye Xiaoxiao and the two left.

After a while, she said to herself, "I didn't expect that there would be such pure friendship in the world of cultivation, unlike my only friend who betrayed me."

While she was dazed, an invisible force Something black got into Luo Xi's body. Luo Xi's mood also changed. What was originally just pure envy turned into jealousy now.

Luo Xi thought in her heart, why could Ye Xiaoxiao have a friendship that she never had, why could she beat him, just because she had a good master? I, Luo Xi, will one day trample Ye Xiaoxiao under my feet and make her beg for mercy from me.

As soon as Luo Xi thought of this, she laughed strangely, and left after laughing for a while. No one saw this, and it also brought a lot of trouble to Ye Xiaoxiao in the future.

Without Ye Xiaoxiao's knowledge, she had an additional enemy.

After Mo Shang returned to Xiaoyao Peak, he recalled Ye Xiaoxiao's competition and found that Ye Xiaoxiao had been hiding his clumsiness during the competition, and wanted to see how far Ye Xiaoxiao could go.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't expect that Mo Shang would go back to watch the sect competition and not know that the male protagonist already knew that she was hiding her clumsiness. If she knew, she would be more cautious during the competition than today. Of course, she didn't know these things.

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the cave, she began to prepare the props for her and Xue An's 'surprise' for Senior Brother Tao. Some of the things needed to be made by her, but there was still one day before Senior Brother Tao's competition, so it was time to return There's enough time.

There will be a match between the three senior brothers and the heroine tomorrow. Now Ye Xiaoxiao just hopes that these two games will not start at the same time. She remembers that the heroine's match is in the afternoon. It seems that there will be no less fun tomorrow.