Chapter 161-170

In a dark place not far from them, there was a person who had been watching their performance. From the time He Lianxuan agreed to Xiao Chengzi taking the people away, the smile on his lips had not disappeared.

After seeing the behavior of He Lianxuan and Ye Xiaoxiao after they were taken away, the smile on his lips became bigger and bigger. He did not leave until He Lianxuan and the others entered the study.

Before leaving, he whispered, "It seems that the Ninth Prince is nothing to be afraid of. He is as bear-like as he is, and he is worthy of competing with the Second Prince for the position of Crown Prince?"

After he returned, he told what happened here , told the queen everything, including a little bit of He Lianxuan's expression that he exaggerated.

After hearing this, the Queen completely relaxed about him. It was impossible for He Lianxuan to know what she did to Concubine Yun, and it was impossible for him to compete with her children for the throne now, so there was no need to be wary of him all the time.

However, in order to prevent him from standing up again in the future, she still had to send people to keep an eye on Ziyundian. However, the number of people was much smaller, and there were only one or two people lined up to keep a symbolic eye on him.

Of course, these are all things for later. He Lianxuan stopped acting after entering the study, and Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An also quickly returned to their original appearance.

Xiao Zhuzi looked on in shock. He really couldn't understand how Ye Xiaoxiao and the others could become so fast without any warning.

He Lianxuan said that he has long been used to Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An's changeable acting skills. His acting skills were all taught to him by Ye Xiaoxiao, but now he has started acting.

But there was one thing that he really didn't do before. He really didn't care about these things. In his opinion, if he had time to care about these things, it would be better to read more books.

He Lianxuan had been reading in the study until the palace maids and eunuchs who had been taken out to work came back. He did not continue reading. Instead, he returned to his room and Xiao Zhuzi helped him change clothes.

The clothes he wore this time were new clothes that had just been made. A total of five sets of new clothes were delivered, with different styles and colors. The only thing that was the same was the material.

These materials were all ordered by the emperor, otherwise he wouldn't be able to wear such good materials. Although this material is good, it is not a rare thing. Every prince will have several sets of clothes made of this material, which are usually worn on similar occasions.

The one he is going to wear today was specially chosen by Ye Xiaoxiao for him. She has already thought about what hairstyle to wear. She is guaranteed to be very handsome and will complement He Lianxuan's disguised temperament.

After He Lianxuan got dressed, Xiao Zhuzi came out. Now it was time for Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An to comb He Lianxuan's hair.

It didn't take long for He Lianxuan to come out with Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An. As soon as he came out, he captured everyone's attention. He Lianxuan usually behaved very cowardly, not what he should be at his age. .

He doesn't even have the temperament that a prince should have. Now through the hands of Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An, he has turned into a gentle and gentle young man, but his eyes flashed with cowardice from time to time, which destroyed everything on the surface.

He Lianxuan is still very good-looking, with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, a high bridge of nose, cherry-colored lips, and a slight smile. His skin is also very fair, and he looks relatively thin.