Chapter 56

Ye Xiaoxiao has been staying with Xue An and the others, instead of following Mo Shang like Ye Qingxue, which makes people think that she has already worshiped Mo Shang as his teacher, but Mo Shang never cares about this, otherwise he would definitely Let Ye Qingxue leave.

Mo Shang asked Ye Qingxue, "Where is Ye Xiaoxiao? I have something to explain."

"Back to Xianjun, Junior Sister Xiaoxiao may have gone to find her senior brothers. Do you need me to go find her?"

"In that case, there is no need. I guess she already knows." Then she told Ye Qingxue about the secret realm, which was pretty much the same as what Ye Xiaoxiao knew now.

After saying that, he no longer looked at Ye Qingxue, but looked in front of Yun Zhou.

Ye Qingxue stared blankly at Mo Shang, who was standing not far away from her. She felt that the person in front of her was very close to her, yet it seemed that he was far away and could not be touched.

After flying in Yunzhou for a day and a night, they finally arrived at Qingyun City. It was already evening when they arrived.

The place where they rested was where the Supreme Sect was stationed. Several other sects also lived in their own place. In the station, the casual cultivators all live in inns.

When Ye Xiaoxiao was about to go to sleep, Mo Shang sent a message asking her to go find her in the pavilion not far from his room, so Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to go out. When she arrived, Mo Shang was already waiting there.

"Disciple Ye Xiaoxiao, please pay homage to the Immortal Lord."

"Yes."

"I wonder what the Immortal Lord's orders were when he came to find his disciple." But the answer to her was silence. Ye Xiaoxiao was a little hesitant to raise his head and ask again.

Mo Shang looked at the girl in front of him who seemed to be very disciplined. After a while, he said, "In the past year, your temper has also restrained a lot. I also know that your stay at Xiaoyao Peak is not satisfactory. I will wait for you to return. Let the sect return to the Weapon Refining Peak!"

Ye Xiaoxiao felt happy, but still said calmly, "Yes, Immortal Lord, if there is nothing else, the disciple will leave first." Mo Shang opened his mouth, originally wanting to say. Something, but in the end I just said um.

Hearing that Mo Shang had nothing else to do, Ye Xiaoxiao bowed and left. Mo Shang kept watching Ye Xiaoxiao leave. When Ye Xiaoxiao walked to a place where Mo Shang couldn't see, she started to let herself go.

Seeing Ye Xiaoxiao so happy to leave Xiaoyao Peak with his spiritual consciousness, Mo Shang felt a touch of bitterness in his heart. It seemed that this time he must understand the reason for this feeling.

Ye Xiaoxiao jumped all the way towards the room where she met, with a big smile on her face and humming a song.

But halfway, Ye Xiaoxiao suddenly stopped because she saw Xiao Jingyi dazed in a pavilion not far away, with his brows still furrowed, and she thought about his previous emotional changes.

She hesitated for a moment, then finally walked over and said, "Senior Brother Xiao, why are you here alone, why don't you go back and rest?" Xiao Jingyi was still thinking about something when he suddenly heard someone calling him.

Turning around, he said, "It turns out to be Junior Sister Ye. Didn't you also take a break?"

"I did that because the Immortal Lord had something to do with me, otherwise I would have rested long ago."

Looking at Ye Xiaoxiao, who had always been cheerful, Xiao Jingyi thought that it would be okay to talk to Ye Xiaoxiao anyway. "Xiaoxiao, you don't mind if I call you this."

"I don't mind, isn't that just for calling you by your name?" Ye Xiaoxiao said with a nonchalant expression.

"Actually, I'm very distressed now."

"What's wrong, tell me, maybe I can enlighten you." Xiao Jamyi heard Ye Xiaoxiao say this and smiled but did not take it seriously.

"I liked someone before. At the beginning, I thought she was the most beautiful person in the world. But suddenly one day, I discovered that her real temperament was not as beautiful as I imagined. She was no different from ordinary people. The difference is that I don't know how to treat her now. "

You are talking about Ye Qingxue," she said in a question, but she was very sure. Xiao Jingyi said in surprise, "How do you know? I have never told anyone."

"The little boy who practiced with you before the sect competition is me. Not only do I know that you like Ye Qingxue, your junior brother, that The person named Lei Xuan also liked her, and you fell in love with her at first sight. "

"Yes, but how did you tell?"

"Actually, I can tell most of this at a glance, we saw it all the way. Wait, you guys?"

"Yes, my senior brothers all knew about it."

"Oh, I hid it very well, otherwise why didn't she find out about it? The performance is obvious, but you can't tell when someone wants to hang you, right?"

After saying that, he looked at the sky with a disappointed look. "You don't have to be like this. She might not be suitable for you. Get out of here before you get too deep."

"I believe you have been wondering whether you like her or not, or whether you can change her. Right?" Xiao Jingyi said with a shocked look, "Yes, that's right."

"Believe me, she won't be with you. Even if someone can change her, it won't be you."

"Why? The person she likes is Immortal Yixiao. Do you think you can rob him?"

Looking at Xiao Jingyi, who looked decadent, Ye Xiaoxiao didn't want to care about him, but he had a good relationship with his senior brother.

"I can tell you clearly that no matter how good you are, she won't like you, so why should you put your energy on her? It's better to practice hard. No one else can take it away from you. It's not yours. No matter how hard you try, it will be in vain."

"Believe me, whoever belongs to you will meet again in the future. Don't let this failed relationship affect you. Think about it first, I will go back first."

After taking a look at Xiao Jingyi, he sighed and left. After Ye Xiaoxiao left, Xiao Jingyi kept repeating what Ye Xiaoxiao said in his mind, and his eyes that were originally dull slowly recovered.

'Yes, as Xiaoxiao said, Ye Qingxue is destined not to be with me, so why should I force it? It's time to let go. After Xiao Jing was released, his mood improved greatly.

Now as long as he wants to, he can immediately break through to the Golden Elixir Stage, but in order to enter the Qingyun Secret Realm, he has to break through after coming out.

At the same time, Ye Qingxue suddenly felt as if she had lost something, but now she only thought about Mo Shang and didn't take it to heart.

In the original work, Xiao Jingyi helped the female protagonist a lot when the male protagonist was away, which can be regarded as a big help.

Now that this help is gone, Ye Qingxue also feels a certain way. After all, she is still the female protagonist.

A lot of things happened that night, but no one knew about it. This incident changed the outcome of some people in the future. Some people were satisfied, while others were frustrated.