Chapter 71-80

Although they are all wearing masks now, their aura shows that they are extraordinary. 5s There were many people watching them quietly along the way. Ye Xiaoxiao was doing better. She had restrained her temperament a little.

Even if she restrains herself a little, many people will still look at her. Ye Xiaoxiao didn't care at all and did whatever he had to do.

Li Chen received more attention, and he didn't restrain himself at all, so most of the looks were directed at Li Chen. Li Chen didn't even care about these looks. He only had Ye Xiaoxiao in his eyes.

As they walked around, they looked around. This time, because of the Five Kingdoms Tournament, Ye Xiaoxiao would definitely stay here for a long time, so they all strolled around leisurely.

Ye Xiaoxiao was waiting in front of a food stall, Li Chen was standing next to her, and Cheng Sheng was in front of a candy seller's stall, surrounded by many children. When he took the candy man he had just bought and planned to give it to Ye Xiaoxiao to try, he accidentally bumped into someone on the road.

He quickly protected the candy man. What he was thinking was: "Sister Xiaoxiao likes to eat delicious food the most. This candy man must not be broken. Bring it to sister Xiaoxiao. Sister Xiaoxiao will definitely like it."

However, Cheng Sheng was very confused now. He obviously dodged when he was about to bump into someone, but someone accidentally bumped into him, but out of politeness, he still said: "I'm sorry." and then left.

But when he passed the girl, the girl suddenly pulled him and said: "Whose child are you from? How come you hit someone and say sorry and then want to leave? How did your family teach you?"

Duguxing today She was scolded by the teacher who led the team. She just wanted Brother Huang to play with her, but she said she was disturbing Brother Emperor's practice and scolded her for a long time. She was the only princess of the Dugu Dynasty. Even her father, the emperor, and her mother had never scolded her like this. When she returned, she would tell her father and ask him to punish him.

Unexpectedly, not long after she went out, she met this kid and almost bumped into her. Although he dodged, he was like a punching bag, so she bumped into him.

Cheng Sheng frowned and said, "Sister, I didn't mean it. I've already said I'm sorry. What else do you want?"

"I didn't want anything to happen to you, but you hit me and everything happened. You need to be punished, but it’s not too much.”

“But I’ve already escaped, and you bumped into me.”

“Since I was the one who bumped into you, why do you have to apologize? Come on. Ah, take him away."

Cheng Sheng knew that he couldn't fight here, otherwise he would bring more trouble to Sister Xiaoxiao, so he shouted loudly: "Sister Xiaoxiao, Brother Chen, someone is bullying me." Ye Xiaoxiao had just gotten it and before she could take a bite, she heard Cheng Sheng's shout.

Unexpectedly, they would find themselves in trouble as soon as they arrived here today. The most important thing is that they would disturb her eating. This is very unforgivable. 5s

She walked over angrily and pushed through the crowd. When she walked inside, she saw a girl about the same age as her, standing there proudly, like a peacock. Cheng Sheng was suppressed by a group of people who looked like her subordinates.

With a wave of her hand, she knocked those who were pressing Cheng Sheng to the ground, rescued Cheng Sheng and said, "Sheng'er, come here." Cheng Sheng ran to Ye Xiaoxiao, pointed at Dugu Xing and said: "Sister Xiaoxiao, they bullied me."