Chapter 39

In the main hall, Li Qi and Wang Han were sitting at the top, and Ye Xiaoxiao and others were standing at the bottom. Li Qi said, "Tomorrow is the sect competition. Just do your best. Don't be too forced. Do you understand?"

The six of them answered together, "I will follow the teachings of Master (Uncle Master)."

"Okay, you little guys, just go out. Li Qi and I have something to discuss." Wang Han said.

The six people retreated. After chatting for a while, Wang Han came out and prepared to return to Alchemy Peak. After they left, Li Qiyou explained some things to them and asked them to go back and prepare.

The three junior brothers are extremely important to the sect competition tomorrow. Ye Xiaoxiao is full of excitement.

After all, in the original text, this sect competition is a short one. It seems that more melon seeds should be prepared. Peanut drinks and the like.

Gongshu Wen said to Ye Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, senior brother is going back to the cave to practice. Although you don't have to worry about this competition, you still have to hurry up and practice, you know?"

"I understand, senior brother, go back to practice quickly. When you compete, I will go and cheer you on."

They said goodbye to each other and went back to their caves. After Ye Xiaoxiao returned, she squeezed some of the spiritual fruits she had bought into juice and packed them separately. Seeing that there were still a lot of melon seeds and peanuts, she stopped making them.

After she finished doing this, it was almost dark outside, so he made some food. After eating, he put the ball in its nest and returned to bed to start practicing.

Early the next morning, she got up and took the ball to the main hall. Because they would not go with the master, she wanted to give something to her master first.

As soon as she left, she happened to meet Li Qi going out and quickly called out, "Master, wait, don't leave yet."

Li Qi heard the voice and turned around and asked, "Xiaoxiao, why are you calling me?"

"Hey, give Master something good."

After that, she took out the food prepared by her master, handed it to Li Qi, and said, "Master, if you get bored later, you can eat some of these, and if you are thirsty, you can drink some tea. "

Li Qi put it away and said, "As expected of my good disciple, you have prepared so much food for Master. Go and ask your senior brother to take you there. Master has to leave first. When you compete, Master will definitely be there. I'm here to watch your game."

After saying that, she left. Ye Xiaoxiao went to find her senior brothers after seeing her master leave. After walking not far, she saw several senior brothers coming over, and she was waiting there.

She was taken by her second senior brother and flew to the entrance of the square where the sect competition was held.

As soon as Ye Xiaoxiao flew her sword, she saw a very beautiful bridge in front of her and a waterfall next to it, but she did not hear the sound of water.

She turned to Gong Shuyan and asked, "Second Senior Brother, there is a waterfall here, but there is no sound of water?"

"That's because there are many formations combined here, including formations that isolate sound."

"Oh, that's it."

"Okay, let's go in. The Qi refining period and the foundation building period will be separated by then. You should go in early so that you can get a good position." Gongshu Wen said.