Chapter 30

Ye Xiaoxiao walked out of the cave with the ball holding her legs. She also dug a few bamboos in the small bamboo forest and dug out a little bit of different types of bamboo in the bamboo forest.

There is not much time left before leaving the secret realm. In one to thirty days, all the monks who enter here will be teleported out as long as they are not dead.

In order to give the ball something to eat in the future, Ye Xiaoxiao started digging bamboo everywhere while she still had some time.

She had just dug a bamboo and before she had time to put it into the space, her eyes flashed and she appeared in the open space where she had first stayed.

She looked around and found that many people had appeared, and white lights flashed from time to time. Every time the white light appeared, someone would appear.

But the people who appeared were in different postures. Some were holding swords, some had bloody faces as if they had just finished fighting, and some were meditating. All in all, they had different postures.

Ye Xiaoxiao was different from others. She was holding a small bamboo plant in her hand and a monster hanging on her leg.

Ye Xiaoxiao looked around and then at herself. Before anyone saw it, she quickly put the bamboo in her hand into the space, covered the ball with the hem of her clothes, ran to her sect's registration office, and put the sect's hand in the registration office. The door asked for the collected spiritual herbs to be handed over.

The registered person was someone she had never seen before, and he definitely did not come with them. It seemed that after she entered, the sect sent someone again.

The registration was completed quickly, and Ye Xiaoxiao walked to a place and stood silently, waiting to go back after registration.

After a while, there was no more white light flashing in the open space, but there were not as many people as when we entered, at least half of them were missing.

Seeing this situation, Ye Xiaoxiao realized that what she saw before was nothing. This experience allowed her to see the cruelty of the world of cultivation, and she got used to it a little bit.

But she was still too young, and she felt that she should have more experience.

While she was wandering around, Xiao Jingyi came to stand next to her. She had already seen Ye Xiaoxiao as soon as she came out, but when he saw what Ye Xiaoxiao was holding, he almost couldn't help it. laughed.

Everyone else is dirty and messy, even the most image-conscious ones from the Qingyin Sect are no better off.

But she was the only one, dressed cleanly, with a bamboo in her hand when she first came out. Others were there to practice, as if she was going for an outing.

Xiao Jingyi couldn't help coughing twice when he saw Ye Xiaoxiao still wandering around.

Ye Xiaoxiao heard someone coughing twice and looked to the side. When she saw Xiao Jingyi standing next to her, she couldn't help but feel a little surprised. Isn't this the male partner? Since when have you been standing here?

Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to salute Xiao Jingyi and say, "Senior Brother."

When Xiao Jingyi heard Ye Xiaoxiao greeting him, he looked at her and said, "I wonder if Junior Sister still remembers me?"

Ye Xiaoxiao thought in her heart, what Senior Brother Xiao said. It's so and so like a conversation.

If Xiao Jingyi knew what Ye Xiaoxiao was thinking, I wonder if he would turn around and leave.