Chapter 221-230

Ye Xiaoxiao, who was still concentrating on breaking the formation, didn't know yet that the demons had exposed their traces, making the monks wary.

Even if she knew it, it would be irreversible. Fortunately, Ye Xiaoxiao had already considered that such a thing would happen before, and she also had countermeasures. But now she was still breaking the formation, so she couldn't do anything.

Several days have passed since Ye Xiaoxiao broke through the formation. After Ye Xiaoxiao broke through the formation, she wiped her hand under her nose and said proudly: "No matter how difficult the formation is, it can still be done." If it wasn't for me, I thought it would be difficult, but it only took a few days to get it done. It seems that I am really a genius."

After saying that, Ye Xiaoxiao left and waited for her. When she saw the monks, she did not show up. Instead, she hid her presence at the side, intending to listen to what they would talk about.

She never expected that she would hear someone from the demon clan hiding among the crowd. She couldn't help holding her forehead and thinking: 'I was drunk too. I just ignored them for a few days, but my identity was directly exposed. Can't we just stop for a while? It's really hard for me. '

She then thought about it, it was okay, it was just that some things were difficult to do. After Ye Xiaoxiao figured it out, she sent a message to the other demons on the magic needle, asking them to gather at the center here as quickly as possible, where she would be waiting for them.

After receiving the news, the demons immediately headed towards the center. Before anyone else knew what was here, the demons already had all the maps of this secret realm, and they also knew where it was. They were absolutely not allowed to go. Ye Xiaoxiao drew these on the map on her phone and gave them to them.

After Ye Xiaoxiao sent it to them, she headed towards the center very fast. Now that there was no one following her, she asked Xiao Yuan to help her show the way.

Ye Xiaoxiao was the first to arrive at the center. The reason why Ye Xiaoxiao chose to be here was because she knew that many people would come here later and start a melee here, and then they would wake up something unknown, forcing Everyone must leave, and this secret realm has completely disappeared.

With Ye Qingxue's temperament and her identity as the heroine, she will definitely come here. Ye Xiaoxiao plans to give some monks in the cultivation world something they will never forget, especially Ye Qingxue.

After everyone from the demon clan arrived, Ye Xiaoxiao took these people and started to arrange them. Ye Xiaoxiao arranged a lot of formations here. There were all kinds of formations, and some were combined together to form some special effects.

They didn't know that not far from them, Ye Qingxue and Jun Liyuan were doing something here, and the matter was coming to an end.

Although there were two people, Jun Liyuan was watching from the side, and only Ye Qingxue was doing something.

Ye Qingxue did not expect that what this man asked her to do was to rescue the frozen person inside. And as the seal was slowly unlocked, she could see clearly what the frozen person inside was like.

That is a very beautiful woman. Even if she is frozen here, it cannot hide her beauty. Ye Qingxue thought that this frozen person was Jun Liyuan's lover. Otherwise, how could Jun Liyuan treat her so well? A woman gives so much.

She even did a lot of things for her. She felt a little pity for Ye Xiaoxiao. She fell in love with a man who regarded her as a substitute without knowing it at all. She even had illusions about this man.

Now she is very much looking forward to what kind of expression Ye Xiaoxiao will have after knowing the news, and maybe she will cry bitterly. Now she feels happy just thinking about it, and she is not concerned about Jun Liyuan using her. Especially interested.