Chapter 111-120

When Ye Xiaoxiao arrived at the door of Moju, Li Chen was already waiting for her inside. Before Ye Xiaoxiao could say anything, the door of Moju opened. Mo Shang said, "Come in."

This was Ye Xiaoxiao's first time entering Mo Ju. In the past, she had only been outside Mo Ju. When Ye Xiaoxiao first started, she was a little hesitant to go in, but she thought that the plot had gone off track anyway, and she didn't fall in love with Immortal Yixiao like in the original text.

Now that she has fallen in love with Li Chen, there won't be any big problem even if she meets Immortal Yixiao. These thoughts all came to mind in an instant. Ye Xiaoxiao walked in directly after Mo Shang asked her to go in.

But she didn't know that Ye Qingxue, who should have left long ago, was now hiding not far away, watching her enter Mo Shang's Mo Residence.

Ye Qingxue regretted it very much now. She should not have been so worried about Ye Xiaoxiao. She did not expect that she would be favored by Mo Shang. Mo Shang can only say now that he is somewhat interested in Ye Xiaoxiao, but as for favoring her, that's not enough.

However, Ye Xiaoxiao was indeed the first female cultivator who was able to enter Mo Residence. Although the door of Mo Residence was not closed, one could probably see what was going on inside from the outside, but Ye Qingxue decided that Mo Shang was interested in Ye Xiaoxiao.

She didn't even continue to look and left directly. Now she completely hated Ye Xiaoxiao. As soon as Ye Xiaoxiao entered the door, she felt a chill on her back. She thought to herself, "Xiaoyao Peak is really not suitable for her to stay here, so it would be better to go back as soon as possible."

After Ye Xiaoxiao entered, he first saluted Mo Shang, and then said, "I have met Xianjun. Master asked me to come and report to Xianjun that he is safe." Mo Shang originally watched Ye Xiaoxiao come back and told him He felt a little happy for some reason.

But when he heard that Ye Xiaoxiao came here in compliance with her master's words, his heart sank. Ye Xiaoxiao also felt Mo Shang's unhappiness, and thought it was because she had disturbed him that he suddenly became unhappy.

Not only did this not make Ye Xiaoxiao feel bad, but it felt great. It seemed that her previous plan to stay away from the male protagonist was successful.

Ye Xiaoxiao was still wandering in the world, and Mo Shang said to her, "Where have you been in these years? Why doesn't the sect have any news about you?"

Ye Xiaoxiao woke up immediately after hearing Mo Shang's question. She was still a little surprised that Mo Shang would ask her this. After thinking about it, after all, she had studied with him for a while, and she was still considered his junior, so it was nothing to say hello.

Ye Xiaoxiao said, "Back to Xianjun, in fact, I have been in a place called the Spiritual Desolate Realm these years. Thanks to the help of a person, I was able to leave there."

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't know that she was talking about Li Chen, his eyes immediately softened, and it was nothing like the guarded look on his face when he was in front of Mo Shang. Mo Shang was not in a very good mood to begin with, and now he felt even more uncomfortable, but he didn't know why, so he could only Suffer it yourself.

Mo Shang suppressed the unhappiness in his heart and continued to ask, "Did you encounter any difficulties there?"

"No, the people there are generally not very strong. I lived very well there."

Ye Xiaoxiao said Mo Shang didn't want to say more, so he couldn't ask any more questions, so he had no choice but to say, "Since you've reported that you're safe, you can go back first!"