Chapter 25

From the beginning to the end, Immortal Yixiao has always done the same thing, without any change.

After Xiao Jingyi finished speaking, he returned to the back of Immortal Yixiao and bowed, saying, "I would like to thank Immortal Lord, everyone is here and everything that needs to be said has been said. I wonder if Immortal Lord has anything to add."

"No, retreat." After Xiao Jingyi heard this, everyone dispersed. He bowed and left. This immortal king had no rules, as long as he was not disturbed.

After everyone left, Immortal Yixiao changed a little. He saw the child who made his heart waver when he was apprenticed in the main hall.

Now the child who didn't understand anything at the beginning has reached the seventh level of Qi training. But he didn't think too much and became his original self again.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't know that the male protagonist had recognized her and was still looking for a room happily.

After searching for a long time, she finally found a room that she was satisfied was unoccupied. After using the identity card to open the formation, she went in.

Everyone is meditating and practicing, except Immortal Yixiao who remains the same. Two days passed like this.

After arriving at the entrance of the secret realm, everyone got off the Yunzhou. Immortal Yixiao waved his hand and the Yunzhou in front of him disappeared.

Ye Xiaoxiao had been hungry for the past two days and did not dare to take out delicious food. She only dared to take out some common pastries to eat. She almost doubted life after eating. Now she just hopes to enter the secret realm as soon as possible.

A beautiful woman walked up to Mo Shang and said, "Mo, Immortal Lord Yixiao, long time no see. I wonder if you still remember me."

When Ye Xiaoxiao heard this voice, she quickly turned around to look. Her first feeling was that there was something good going on. look. "No."

Immortal Yixiao's one word immediately made the beauty pale, and tears welled up in her eyes.

She looked shaky, and even Ye Xiaoxiao, who was not a man, wanted to go up and comfort her. Forget about those men.

But there were a few exceptions, and a few didn't even raise their eyes. Ye Xiaoxiao said in her heart that she was still not a man and had no sympathy for her at all.

But she always had an attitude of watching the show, and one look at her eyes showed that she had absolutely no sympathy for her.

Li Qian'er looked at the person in front of her who still looked unmoved, and fell into the arms of Immortal Yixiao.

When Mo Shang saw the woman falling into his arms, he moved away without a trace of hesitation and stood ten meters away. His actions remained the same as before.

Seeing him move away, Li Qian'er was a little angry. She didn't expect that after so many years of pestering, this man wouldn't give him any face.

At this time, Xiao Jingyi stood up and said, "Hello, Fairy Zhiqing from the Qingyin Sect. Please forgive me for being like this."

He knew he had lost face and was too embarrassed to stay any longer, so he casually agreed and left. Seeing that the show here was over, Ye Xiaoxiao stopped watching the show and pretended to look around.

Little did he know that her actions were seen by Mo Shang and Xiao Jingyi, and Mo Shang had no idea. Xiao Jingyi recognized her, she was a funny little girl before, but she was bold enough to dare to watch Immortal Yixiao's play.

Everyone waited there for a while, and powerful spiritual energy fluctuations appeared at the entrance to the secret realm. "The secret realm is about to open." Mo Shang said coldly.

Sure enough, the entrance to the secret realm soon appeared in front of everyone. After the entrance stabilized, Xiao Jingyi said to the disciples of the Supreme Sect, "Okay, let's start entering the secret realm."

After hearing that they could enter the secret realm, many people began to enter, and Ye Xiaoxiao is following behind, not falling too far behind or too far ahead.

As he was walking, he heard a voice that seemed to say in his ear, "Be careful."

He looked around suspiciously, but didn't find anything, so he thought it might be someone else telling his companion. Just pretended not to hear anything and kept walking.

When she was about to enter the entrance, she heard someone say "Be careful." Before she could react, she had already entered the secret realm.

After entering the secret realm, I thought of the words of caution. I thought that there would be no auditory hallucinations.

I don't care. Now I have to pay more attention and don't be careless. She looked around and found that there were mostly trees and there were no people around.

There is a large piece of spiritual grass not far away, which happens to be the spiritual grass that the sect requested to take back.

She stopped picking when she had enough, leaving some for others to come. After picking it up, we chose a direction and left.

After seeing Ye Xiaoxiao enter, Mo Shang stopped paying attention to the secret realm and just closed his eyes and fell asleep. There was a big fluctuation in his heart.

Originally, he didn't care about the female cultivator, but a voice asked him to remind her, as if he would regret it if he didn't do it.

In the end, he couldn't bear it any more, so Chuanyin said to be careful. He felt that this situation could not happen again, so he secretly sealed this feeling. He did not want this situation to happen again, which would affect his practice and judgment.

Xiao Jingyi looked at the interesting little girl walking in the crowd, thinking that she was the direct disciple of the master of the Weapon Refining Peak, so he sent a message to her to be careful.

Unexpectedly, she thought she heard wrongly, which made him can't help but It was kind of funny, but I stopped paying attention after that.

Ye Xiaoxiao stayed in this forest for a long time and had not yet walked out of the forest. She had not seen any monsters, not to mention spiritual beasts.

There were a lot of elixirs and herbs along the way, and she picked some that looked good, I didn't pick the ones that didn't sleep, and I couldn't recognize them all anyway. I picked them all with the intention of taking them back to Xiao Anzi.

She muttered in her mouth, "It's really bad luck. What a wasteland. If it wasn't for Xiao Anzi, who would still be here."

If others knew what she was thinking, they would definitely want to strangle her to death. What she went to was the rare Hundred Medicine Garden, and only an ignorant person like her would dislike it.

After walking for a while, I thought I had finished picking everything, so I couldn't help but wander around here, looking here and there, trying to see if there were any traps. After working for a long time, I gained nothing.

It was already dark, so Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to take out the breath collecting array, set it up, sit in the middle of the array and start practicing, planning to find a way out tomorrow.

While Ye Xiaoxiao was meditating, everyone else who entered the secret realm was still on tenterhooks, afraid of the monsters that would appear from time to time. Spiritual beasts were not common, and they were also worried about a sudden attack.