Chapter 38

In this way, a scene that had never appeared since the establishment of the Supreme Sect appeared in front of people.

The two elders sat above and ate, not listening to the sect leader's instructions at all.

There are two disciples below, and they also follow the same example. It seems that these two disciples are also disciples of the two elders above.

Ye Xiaoxiao doesn't care about other people's opinions. She eats and drinks when she should, and even plays games happily. Xue An felt a little restrained at first, but later he let go.

The sect leader's speech lasted for almost two hours. Li Qi and Wang Han felt that this was the first time since they joined the sect that their speech before the sect's competition was so comfortable.

Yes, the sect leader's speech before Dabi was from the Supreme Sect, which has been a tradition since the sect was established.

When Ye Xiaoxiao had just passed the 107th level of Xiaoxiaole, the sect leader said, "Okay, finally I will talk about the rewards for the top twenty in the Qi refining period and the foundation building period."

Upon hearing this, someone said that someone's spirit Everyone is here, and even the elders are listening carefully, because they know that this time is different from the past.

When Ye Xiaoxiao heard this, she stopped playing the game, and Xue An also listened carefully with excitement.

Seeing that everyone was listening carefully, the sect leader smiled and continued, "The reward this time is a bit special. The first place is a weapon that was personally refined by the master of the weapon refining peak. You can choose it by yourself. The materials are provided by the sect. Come out. Those in the Qi Refining Stage can get a Foundation Establishment Pill, and those in the Foundation Establishment Stage can get a Pure Heart Pill."

Upon hearing this, all the disciples started discussing, and the whole square was noisy, but the sect master did not stop it.

"Wow, Ye Zi, the reward is so generous. The sect leader is so generous. Oh, does it look like the rich man you mentioned?"

"Don't tell me, it does look a bit like it. It's so arrogant."

But Ye Xiaoxiao thought of it What matters is not how generous the rewards are, but that one year after the sect competition, the most famous secret realm will be opened.

At that time, the participants were the top twenty in the Qi training period and foundation building period. It seems that this time Which secret realm is the real source of rewards?

Soon some basic rewards were mentioned. After finishing speaking, the sect leader paused for a moment.

After whetting the appetite of others, he continued, "There is also a mysterious reward at the end, which is for the top twenty. I will start here. Don't tell me, you will know later. Okay, let's start arranging the order of the competition."

Ye Xiaoxiao was now sure that the reward was the place to go to the secret realm, and said to Xue An with a cautious look, "Xiao Anzi, listen up. We must be in the top twenty, even if it is exactly twenty, you know?"

Xue An saw Ye Xiaoxiao being so cautious, which she had never seen before, and couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong?"

"Don't ask if you believe me. You're right." The place where the heroine meets the second male lead, the son of the Demon King.

In the original text, Ye Xiaoxiao also went there, but was seriously injured. After returning, he went into seclusion to heal. The heroine's relationship with the hero also grew rapidly during Ye Xiaoxiao's healing period.