Chapter 19

She picked up the necklace she was interested in and asked, "How do you want to change this?"

The man raised his head, his eyes were numb, as if he had lost all hope.

When someone asked him, a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes, but soon dimmed again.

The man said feebly, "You can exchange anything with food, but the food must be vegetables with spiritual energy."

She casually took out the ones she had made based on the most common pastries here.

Since they didn't taste very good, there were a lot of them in the space, and she planned to use them to cover up later.

She handed it to him and said, "This is made of spiritual ingredients. Can I change it?"

"Yes."

After changing it, she continued to walk around the market.

She didn't know how long it would be before she came again.

She kept looking around Fangshi until it was almost dark before she prepared to go back to the sect.

After leaving Fangshi, she walked directly to the place where she had changed her clothes, put on her original clothes so that her cell phone would no longer cover her breath, and then got on the paper crane back to the sect.

As soon as she returned to the sect, she first returned the paper crane, then told her master, and then returned to the cave to take a good look at today's harvest.

Just buying the equipment required for refining would cost an entire high-grade spirit stone.

If I hadn't bought the formation plate, I would have really gone back to before liberation.

After putting away the things I bought today, I took out the necklace I bought and looked at it carefully.

After looking at it for a long time, I couldn't see any difference.

At this moment, an idea came to my mind, why not try dripping blood on it? Isn't this the case in novels?

Thinking of this, she actually dripped a drop of blood on it.

When she was about to lift her hand, she found that she couldn't lift it. She felt her blood constantly rushing to the pendant.

The pendant sucked more and more blood. Just when she could no longer hold on, the pendant finally stopped sucking blood.

The original gray appearance disappeared, and the whole body became like white jade, but it was not white jade.

Just as she was about to take the pendant, a white light emitted directly into her forehead.

When the white light entered her forehead, she immediately fainted.

After she fainted, the pendant that was floating in front of her and the white light scattered around disappeared, and disappeared the next moment, appearing in her Dantian. .

When she fainted, her consciousness seemed to hear someone saying in her ear, "This is the inheritance of my Tianyin Sect. You don't need to do anything, as long as you pass on the inheritance of Tianyin Sect."

As soon as she finished speaking, there was Countless knowledge rushed into Ye Xiaoxiao's mind, which felt like it was going to explode.

It was extremely painful, but she knew she could only endure it. Only by surviving it could she gain inheritance.

Just when she couldn't stand it anymore, the inheritance finally ended, and she couldn't hold on anymore and fainted.

The next day, the sun shone into the house, and Ye Xiaoxiao woke up from her sleep.

She was a little confused at first, but she suddenly thought of the inheritance she received yesterday.

It turns out that the pendant is the token of the leader of the Tianyin Sect, and it is also the treasure of the Tianyin Sect.

It can be transformed into the musical instrument you want at will.

The other functions are unknown, because no one can make it recognize its owner again.

The Tianyin Sect was the first sect a long time ago.

Then, I don't know what happened to it, and it disappeared overnight.

From then on, the inheritance of Yinxiu was cut off.

Even if someone later restored some of the Tianyin Sect's skills, It has become the Qingyin Sect now, but compared with the sound cultivation when the Tianyin Sect was still there, it is still far behind.

When she woke up and found that Suiyin was missing, she was very panicked.

After calming down, she discovered the connection between it and herself.

She found that it had recognized her as the master and stayed in her Dantian, but that did not mean that it had never been there.

Have you recognized the Lord?

How could she be recognized as the master this time?

Although she was a little confused, she quickly looked away. It seemed that her luck was not bad.

She summoned Suiyin and felt the constant connection between them.

Thinking that it could be turned into the musical instrument she wanted, she felt a little excited to try it.

Through the connection between them, she imagined Wei Wuwei's love affair with the flute in "The Master of the Demonic Way".

Suiyin was also wrapped in a light from a small pendant, growing in size and length.

Seeing Suiyin's changes, Ye Xiaoxiao's nervous palms became sweaty.

She stared closely, reluctant to even blink, and thought to herself that she must succeed.

Slowly the changes in the sound stopped, and the light disappeared bit by bit.

When the light completely disappeared, its final appearance was revealed.

Looking at the flute in front of her that was exactly the same as Yi Ling's ancestor, she jumped up excitedly and said, "Oh yeah, I finally have the magical props. Sure enough, this is my paradise, hahahaha, my otherworldly props. The trip is about to set sail."

Her excited movements suddenly stopped, and then she remembered that she had tools for a purpose.

She didn't even have the most basic clothes.

If she went to a store on the street to make them.

That won't work. I will be able to refine weapons sooner or later.

If I still make ordinary S-suits, wouldn't it be an insult to my male god?

Looking at the dusty look in Suiyin's hand, he made a firm decision to work hard to improve his cultivation.

It would be better to refine the weapon by himself as soon as possible.