Chapter 32

After Ye Xiaoxiao returned, she kept thinking about how well she would perform in the sect competition.

Is it better to perform well and bring glory to the Weapon Refining Peak? Or should the performance be mediocre and let the heroine stand out?

She then thought about it, it was not her style to be too outstanding, it was in line with her character to pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger! But she thinks this way, and others don't think so.

Ye Qingxue, who is staying at the Alchemy Peak, has been continuously improving since opening the space. It has only been a month and she is already at the third level of Qi training. It seems that she will enter the middle stage of Qi training soon.

And she used the spatial spiritual spring to water the medicinal land she was responsible for. Now her medicinal land is growing the best, which has aroused the jealousy of many people.

The male supporting character who had been protecting her in the original text did not appear either. He might have been blown away by butterfly wings. Now helping her is a character not mentioned in the original text.

He is also an inner disciple, but a bit mediocre. He helped solve this frame-up against Ye Qingxue.

Outside Ye Qingxue's house, Ye Qingxue stood tall and graceful. In front of her was a young man who was not particularly outstanding, but very attractive.

Ye Qingxue said with a grateful tone, "Senior Brother Zheng, thank you. It's all thanks to you this time. Otherwise, I don't know what to do."

The young man saw Ye Qingxue's appearance of pear blossoms with rain, and his face turned red.

He was at a loss and said, "Junior Sister Ye, you don't have to be like this. How could such a good person like you do those things? I just did what I should do."

After saying that, he patted his head in an honest manner. Sample.

"But no matter what, Senior Brother Zheng helped me today, and I will definitely repay Senior Brother in the future."

"Junior sister, no need, it's getting late. You go back and rest quickly. I'm leaving first. Master will scold me if I don't go back."

"Brother, please go back quickly. Don't let me get punished for this trivial matter. Then I will feel guilty." Senior Brother Zheng was secretly happy when he heard what Ye Qingxue said. Does this mean ? Junior Sister Ye is caring about me!

"Then Junior Sister, I'll take my leave." After saying that, he walked away. After Ye Qingxue turned around, the pitiful expression on Ye Qingxue's face immediately changed.

Turning into that complacent look, if Senior Brother Zheng turns his head at this time, he can see what kind of person the person he likes is.

Ye Qingxue said with disdain, "This honest man is easy to cheat. I just pretended to be weak and he completely obeyed me."

After saying that, he turned around and returned to the room. He still looked like the Virgin in the original text.

Ye Qingxue found that as long as she acted weak and cried from time to time, many people would favor her. It seemed that good looks were her most powerful asset now, but she would never stay like this.

As long as there is space, her cultivation level can be improved. How can she still be like today, so powerless and needing help from others?

She must win the first place in the Qi Refining Stage in the sect competition. One person, so that she can worship that person as her teacher.

Ye Qingxue checked her surroundings and after making sure no one was around, she disappeared from the house and entered the space to practice.

Ye Xiaoxiao was also in the cave, wearing headphones, playing music, and started practicing. The ball was also sleeping not far away from her.

Although the ball was sleeping, it was constantly inhaling spiritual power as it breathed, and some of the power of the moonlight was absorbed by it.

Early the next morning, Ye Xiaoxiao woke up from practice and saw that the ball was still sleeping, so she had to hold it in her arms.

She put away her mobile phone and headphones, performed another dust removal spell, and went out with the ball in her arms.

Because her Dantian was injured, she is now mainly practicing weapon refining techniques, as well as some other things she has learned, such as formations.

Now she does not need to rush to improve her cultivation level. With her current cultivation level, she is considered to be above average in the same class.

When she arrived at the main hall, her master was already waiting for her there. "Master, I'm here. What do I want to learn today."

"Let's not talk about what you are going to learn today. Have you thought about the sect competition three years later?"

"Master, I have thought about it."

"What are your thoughts? "

"I may not be able to get very good results, but I am absolutely sure of being in the top 100."

"Actually, you don't have to worry about the sect competition. Your senior brothers are competing for the ranking, so you don't need to work too hard. You are still injured, and your injury may not be healed by then."

"Then I will listen to Master."

"Okay, let's start today's practice! Practice refining weapons."

After saying this, the two of them got along very well, one teaching and the other learning.

After learning Ye Xiaoxiao's lesson that day, Elder Li couldn't help but sigh in his heart. He didn't expect that his young apprentice's talent in formations was as good as that of weapon refining.

Ye Xiaoxiao was a little happy when she knew that she could hide her strength. It seems that the sect competition in three years' time will be a good one to watch, especially the female protagonist and the male supporting actor. There will definitely be good drama to watch.

From that day on, Ye Xiaoxiao was either studying with her master or recovering from her injuries in the cave. From time to time, she would go to Xue An, or Xue An would come to her.

In the past three years, she had met Ye Qingxue several times, but Ye Xiaoxiao found that the current Ye Qingxue was the same but different from the Ye Qingxue described in the original text, giving her an indescribable weird feeling.

The injury on her Dantian had healed as early as the first year, and now she was back to the ninth level of Qi training.

In a few months, there will be a sect competition, and now she can't understand Ye Qingxue's situation, and she doesn't know where the plot has gone.

Now that Xue An has reached the ninth level of Qi training, Ye Xiaoxiao doesn't dare to go to the Alchemy Peak now.

She is afraid that if she goes, Senior Brother Tao will beat her up. The formerly obedient little Anzi has now become a real man, all thanks to her.

Ye Xiaoxiao is now eleven years old. She wears the clothes of an inner disciple all day long, and her hair in the front completely covers her eyes.

Her hair was tied back casually, and only a small part of her face could be seen. Not many people knew what she really looked like.

Just because of her hairstyle, her master and her senior brother talked about her a lot. Not only did she not listen, but Xue An also disliked dressing up like her and acted like a tomboy all day long. Now they are relatively famous as troublemakers.

Basically, the people in the two peaks were harassed by the two of them, and the people in the two peaks dared not speak out against them.

Ye Qingxue stopped being at Alchemy Peak two years ago and is now an outer disciple of Baihua Peak. I don't know how she was transferred there, but she is still at Baihua Peak as in the original article.