Chapter 121-130

Mo Shang walked out first and checked with his spiritual consciousness. Sure enough, the surroundings were full of zombies, including the big boy he met outside the city, but his current condition was much worse than before.

Everyone else also saw it more or less with their spiritual consciousness. Li Chen was standing next to Ye Xiaoxiao, and they were standing relatively behind. Of course Ye Qingxue would stand beside Mo Shang at the first moment.

Ye Xiaoxiao doesn't care about the zombies now. She cares more about the people behind the scenes. Logically speaking, it is impossible for ghost cultivation to appear in this world. There is no mention of ghost cultivation at all in the original work.

This time it was originally done by demons, but after arriving, I found out that it was done by ghost cultivators. She is now very curious about what is going on with this person and how he came up with the idea of ​​cultivating ghost energy.

Ye Xiaoxiao looked around but found nothing, but the bone whistle was always nearby. Ye Qingxue said to Mo Shang, "Xianjun, are we going out to kill these zombies?"

Mo Shang kept looking ahead. After listening to Ye Qingxue's words, Mo Shang said, "Well, just go. You can deal with these, but be careful."

Ye Qingxue thought happily, 'Xianjun Yixiao, are you caring about her? It seems that I am not far away from success. As long as I work hard, maybe Immortal Yixiao will accept me as his disciple. '

Ye Xiaoxiao asked Li Chen to wait for her to come back here after Mo Shang agreed for them to go out, and then went out quickly. Others also followed out, and Ye Qingxue was the last one to come out.

When she came out, others were already fighting with the zombies. Xiao Jingyi was with Xue An, and there were more than two people there. Lei Xuan was waiting for Ye Qingxue, and Ye Xiaoxiao was not with anyone. .

Instead, he went alone and followed the sound, killing any zombies he encountered along the way. When other people encounter zombies, it takes a lot of effort to kill them.

Just in case, she had already activated the small formation that she had been wearing on her body to isolate the sound when she set out, and it could only cover a place no more than three steps away from her. She made sure that no one was in the dark, otherwise some of the things she said would be heard by others.

Ye Xiaoxiao first thought about whether these zombies would be able to kill them by cutting off their heads. She just tried it and did not expect to succeed. In the end, the attempt was successful.

Ye Xiaoxiao whispered, "These zombies are so fragile. They can be killed even without spiritual power. How can these be compared with the walking corpses of my male god? They are not even zombies. They are just like the ones we saw before. The zombies in the movie are almost the same."

After saying that, she killed another zombie who wanted to sneak up on her. Ye Xiaoxiao felt that the first zombie this person summoned was Da Wa, but she had better luck. Da Wa's The level is relatively high.

But maybe he was ignorant and thought that Da Wa was a failure, so he gave up on him. But he didn't know that Da Wa was his only success.

Ye Xiaoxiao searched around here, but didn't see anyone. There are only those zombies here, but the bone whistle happens to be nearby, but it is nowhere to be found, as if it is hidden.

Suddenly Ye Xiaoxiao seemed to have thought of something, and she almost killed all the zombies nearby.

She stopped and muttered, "Hide, or find a hidden place to hide, but that can't hide from the search of the divine consciousness, but I didn't find anything, and there were no traces of the formation around. It seems that he He has a magic weapon that can isolate his spiritual consciousness. "