Chapter 21

Ye Xiaoxiao walked toward Xiao Anzi's cave in a familiar manner.

On the way, she met Xiao Anzi's senior brother, who was followed by a little girl. It seemed that the two were chatting happily.

She was about to go up and say hello, after all, they were friends. Take a closer look, isn't this the heroine? What's going on with these two people now? The novel doesn't seem to say that he likes the heroine. Is there some kind of butterfly effect happening?

No, apart from the fact that she didn't become a disciple of Immortal Yixiao, she didn't change anything about the plot.

She couldn't bear to watch the heroine's plot, let alone change the plot. She was trying not to watch the heroine's show, she was just too lazy to go out.

Tao Ran was chatting with a very hard-working little girl he met at the outer gate today. It's a coincidence that I just came back from the mission today and saw this little girl being bullied by others outside the door. But he didn't see submission in this girl's eyes, only tenacity.

I happened to be in a good mood, so I helped her. I thought it would be better to help others until the end.

Those people would continue to bully her after he left, so he took her directly to Alchemy Peak and asked her to grow herbs there.

They chatted a lot along the way and learned that the girl's name was Ye Qingxue. They also learned that she was often bullied when she was in the mortal world, and it was still the same here.

From what he got to know along the way, Tao Ran felt that this girl was already scheming at such a young age. Although he didn't resent it, he didn't like being plotted against.

Compared with An An, An An was better, obedient and cute, and believed everything he said, or such children are more lovable.

Not long after arriving at the Alchemy Peak, I saw An An's friend, the little girl from the Weapon Refining Peak, standing in a daze not far away, which seemed a bit funny.

I guess she came to see An An. Seeing that this girl is usually very spooky, I didn't expect that she would be dumbfounded.

"Master Ye, can you wait for me here for a while?"

Ye Qingxue looked at Master Tao and stopped when he thought of the dazed female cultivator he saw over there before. The female cultivator was also wearing the clothes of a direct disciple. She must be Uncle Tao's junior sister.

Although I thought about it a lot, it was only for a while. "Uncle Tao, go ahead. Qingxue should wait a moment."

After hearing this, Tao Ran nodded to Ye Qingxue and walked towards Ye Xiaoxiao. Standing in front of Ye Xiaoxiao, he said, "Are you Xiaoxiao? Do you still remember me?"

Ye Xiaoxiao came back to her senses when she heard the voice, and said with a smile, "Hello, Senior Brother Tao, of course Xiaoxiao remembers you, you went to Lianqian Peak to eat with Xiao Anzi."

If he hadn't seen the innocent look on her face, he would have really suspected that this girl was making fun of him.

If Ye Xiaoxiao knew what Tao Ran was thinking, she would secretly laugh and tell the truth in her heart. She was really teasing him, who asked him to take advantage of Xiao Anzi before.

"I heard that your senior brothers all call you Xiaoxiao, so don't you know if I can call you Xiaoxiao?"

"Of course."

"Xiaoxiao is here to see An An, why don't you go to her cave instead of here? I was in a daze."

"Senior Brother Tao, I was going to go, but I saw you and wanted to go up and say hello to you. I also saw you chatting happily. I didn't know whether to go or not, so I kept thinking about it. "