Chapter 45

Ye Xiaoxiao made some of the main body and some accessories, and planned to take them tomorrow and make them with Xue An. After doing this, she began to practice daily.

The next day, when Ye Xiaoxiao got up, she took everything she needed and planned to ask her third senior brother when the game would be so that she could cheer him on.

When she walked to the door of Xiao Zhan's cave, she saw Xiao Zhan just going out. She called "Third Senior Brother." After Xiao Zhan heard Ye Xiaoxiao's voice, he turned around and saw Ye Xiaoxiao standing not far behind him.

When Ye Xiaoxiao ran up to him, he asked, "Xiaoxiao, why are you here?"

"Hey, I want to ask the third senior brother when the competition will be, so that Xiao Anzi and I can go and cheer for you!"

"Actually, You don't need to go. I asked you to cheer for senior brother before. I was teasing you. Go back and practice hard to prepare for the second round of competition. "

" Third senior brother, don't worry. No matter whether there is your competition today or not, Xiao Anzi and I will. I'll still go, we made an appointment."

"Okay, then you can go."

"Third senior brother, when is your game, and what channel is it on?"

"I'm on channel nine. Twenty of you will be here in a while. Why don't you just come with me?"

"Okay, I'll send a message to Xiao Anzi."

After saying that, Ye Xiaoxiao took out the message. After explaining the matter clearly to Xue An, Xiao Zhan took Ye Xiaoxiao and flew away with his sword.

When they arrived, Xue An had not arrived yet, so Ye Xiaoxiao asked Xiao Zhan to prepare first while she waited for Xue An here.

Not long after Xiao Zhan entered, Xue An arrived. Xue An rushed to Ye Xiaoxiao with excitement on his face and said, "Ye Zi, are you ready with all the materials? Tomorrow is the senior brother's competition. You must not miss it."

"Aren't you still worried about me doing things? Everything is ready. But we can't start until my third senior brother returns. I understand, we can't expose it in advance."

The two of them walked to Channel 9 laughing and talking, and when they arrived at Channel 9, Xiao Zhan was already there. Standing and watching other people play. Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An walked next to Xiao Zhan. Ye Xiaoxiao asked, "Third senior brother, what number is it now?"

"It's already the eighth number, and it's almost my turn."

The rest of the game is It was over quickly, and it was Xiao Zhan's game in a short while. The referee said, "Next game, come on stage."

Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An both said "Come on" to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan nodded to them and walked to the stage. After he came on stage, another person also came to the stage.

"Weapon Refining Peak, Xiao Zhan, please advise." After saying that, he took out his weapon and got ready. The man also clasped his fists and said, "Supreme Peak, Zhao Cong, please advise." After saying that, he also got ready to fight.

When the referee saw that both of them were ready, he said, "The game begins." As soon as he finished speaking, Xiao Zhan rushed in front of Zhao Cong. As soon as Zhao Cong saw this man's speed, he knew that his cultivation was not as good as others, but he still planned to fight.

Xiao Zhan won this game without any suspense. It can be said that Xiao Zhan won without much effort. This made Xiao Zhan a little unhappy, but he had no choice but to hope that his opponent would be more powerful next time.

When Xiao Zhan came off the stage, Xue An said with a happy face, "Congratulations to Senior Brother Xiao for winning."

Ye Xiaoxiao also said happily, "Congratulations to Third Senior Brother for winning. Third Senior Brother is so awesome. How can he defeat the opponent so quickly!"

Xiao Zhan said with a happy look on his face . It's a pity to say, "It's not that you, senior brother, or I are great, but that my opponent is too weak." Upon hearing Xiao Zhan's joking words, Xue An was made to laugh.

Ye Xiaoxiao said with a speechless expression, "Third Senior Brother, you're a little off. How about I report this to the senior brothers?"

When Xiao Zhan heard this, he said, "Xiaoxiao, be good, Third Senior Brother is just teasing you. You can't file a complaint!"

"Okay, but the hush money, Third Senior Brother, is indispensable."

"Tell me what you want."

"I don't want much, just give me some materials to make a puppet. You're still going to be a puppet! "

"Of course you're going to do it. Just tell me whether you want it or not."

"Yes, I don't have it with me. You can get it from me when you get back, okay?"

"Okay."

Xiao Zhan chatted with them for a while and then went back. Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An went to sit on the big tree where they were yesterday. Because Yuanqiu had been sleeping, Ye Xiaoxiao kept it on her mobile phone.

The two of them were making things there, watching the game, and eating. Ye Xiaoxiao has been waiting for the arrival of the heroine Ye Qingxue. Today's show will definitely be exciting, and maybe she can make a lot of money.

The whole morning passed, and there weren't many interesting games to watch, but both Ye Xiaoxiao and Ye Xiaoxiao had other things to do, so it wasn't boring.

Preparing things for tomorrow is not difficult or much in the first place. This was completed in almost a morning. Xue An felt a little bored watching the game.

Xue An gave a slap and said in a lack of interest, "Yi Zi, why don't we go back? There's nothing interesting to see here. It's so boring."

"We'll go back later to watch a game, okay?"

"What game? How beautiful can it be? It's not the same as these. What's so good about it?"

"Hey, you'll find out later."

After waiting for a while, Ye Xiaoxiao saw Ye Qingxue who had just arrived. Ye Qingxue was not wearing a disciple's clothes, but her own casual clothes. She was dressed in white, which made her look more beautiful, like a fairy.

Ye Qingxue has been waiting for this day for too long. From today on, she will make everyone who underestimated her regret it. She will let everyone in the sect know who she is, Ye Qingxue, in this competition.

She also hopes to learn from that person. When she thinks that that person may be looking at her now, everything she says and does is perfect.

I have to say that she succeeded. Immortal Yixiao did indeed notice her, but it might be a little different from what she imagined.

Mo Shang looked at the girl in white who had just arrived. He found that this person could arouse his emotions just like Ye Xiaoxiao, but unlike Ye Xiaoxiao, this person made him want to stay away, as if he was too close to her. Like something bad will happen.

But letting him have the idea of ​​getting close to him. If Ye Xiaoxiao knew how he felt now, she would definitely say, "The heroine's aura is working. I don't know if the male protagonist's aura can withstand it, but I'm worried." '

Obviously, Ye Xiaoxiao doesn't know now. She is now getting ready to watch the show in the tree. As soon as Xue An saw Ye Qingxue, he said to Ye Xiaoxiao, "Yi Zi, this is not the one you said. As long as she is there, there will be someone to watch the show. Is it possible that you were talking about her before?"

"That's right, believe me. Today's show will be exciting, so watch it carefully. If it doesn't work, I have to tell the master to prevent him from getting too bored." After that, she sent her master a transmission note.

Li Qi was a little confused when he received the message from his young apprentice in the main hall. When he saw Ye Xiaoxiao still sitting on the tree, he was suspicious of what could happen, so he heard Ye Xiaoxiaocun's voice inside.