Chapter 151-160

Xue An said to He Lianxuan, "Xiao Xuanxuan, if you don't come today, we won't be able to continue the performance. I cried for so long and I was seriously dehydrated."

"Did you go early?"

"No, I'm just a little tired from crying, and it feels like time passes very slowly. "

Ye Xiaoxiao said from the side, "You deserve it. Who asked you to cry?"

"Isn't it more realistic to cry?"

"I didn’t cry, so why did those people believe me?”

“You think I’m the same as you, drama queen.”

“I’m a drama queen, what about you?”

“Okay, so am I.”

Now He Lianxuan said to the two. He is very used to people bickering, and what he likes most is to watch quietly from the sidelines. Xue An asked, "Xiao Xuanxuan, do you have any next plans so that we can cooperate with you?"

Ye Xiaoxiao also pretended to be listening, and He Lianxuan said, "Actually, I plan to stay in Xincheng Taoguang next. Keep a low profile, then improve your strength and cultivate your power." Ye Xiaoxiao said, "You have a good idea. We can give you your martial arts. Is there anything you want to learn?"

He Lianxuan said, "I want to learn swordsmanship, if there is no problem if you create something, I will tailor it for you when the time comes."

Xue An said excitedly, "Yes, we can still do this little thing." Ye Xiaoxiao continued, "Yes. You can't just learn martial arts, you still need to learn literature, and you also need to learn the ways of the emperor, but who will teach them?"

"Zi Ye, can't you teach me?"

"I don't know how to teach you. I do have a book, can you understand it?"

He Lianxuan said at this time, "Actually, when I was still studying in the palace, my teacher said that my understanding was pretty good, and maybe I could read it myself." When Xiao and Xue An heard this, their eyes suddenly lit up. This was indeed good news.

Ye Xiaoxiao thought for a while and said, "Although this is the case, I still have to hire a gentleman. He can't teach you advanced things, but some basic ones can still be done."

" It's better to find someone who has been an official to teach you."

He Lianxuan said obediently, "Okay, I'll talk to Uncle Wan tomorrow."

"By the way, I'll tell you about those books. Here you go, just remember to read it yourself, and never ask Master about it in the future."

"I understand, I will definitely listen to you."

"Okay, you should go to bed early, starting from tomorrow. Start studying, and you will have enough energy tonight." After saying that, Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An left, found Xiao Jingyi and the others, and handed over the matters of inner creation, swordsmanship, and lightness skills to them.

Because this training was for He Lianxuan, women were not allowed to intervene. After all, women and men are still different, and it is better for men to do it. They first learned about the martial arts here just to prevent them from doing something too powerful, so that was not allowed.

Fortunately, they have not been idle these days when they were protecting He Lianxuan. They have gained a good understanding of the martial arts here. It is not particularly difficult to create now. The difficulty lies in the fact that He Lianxuan needs to be taken into consideration. But this is not a big problem.

It didn't take long for a whole set of martial arts specially customized for He Lianxuan to be released. After they created it, they would arrange for someone to teach He Lianxuan every day. The books that Ye Xiaoxiao copied overnight were also on the second page. When the day comes, leave it to He Lianxuan.