Chapter 81-90

When the others saw Cheng Sheng's victory, they were so shocked that they couldn't even close their mouths. Xunran knew that Cheng Sheng was already an intermediate martial artist, but Li Jun was an advanced martial artist. He had no idea that Cheng Sheng would win so cleanly.

He thought that even if Cheng Sheng would win, it would be very difficult and at the very least he would be injured. He did not expect that the leapfrog challenge in the biography would appear in front of him, and it would happen to a five-year-old child.

Others had no idea that Cheng Sheng would win. After Xun Lin came to her senses, she hurried to Xun Ran's side, pulled Xun Ran's sleeves and said, "Brother Prince, do you know what level of cultivation this child has now? "

Xun Ran said in a deep voice: "I know, he is already an intermediate martial artist now, and he is only five years old." After hearing this, Xun Lin was so shocked that she almost forgot who she was.

Because they did not suppress their voices when speaking, other team members not far from them heard the conversation between them and were also shocked at the same time.

Ye Xiaoxiao and Li Chen walked up to them with Cheng Sheng and coughed twice, waking up everyone who was still in trance.

After they came back to their senses, they looked at Ye Xiaoxiao and the others with doubts and heat in their eyes. Li Jun said excitedly: "Is Cheng Sheng really only five years old?"

"Of course it is true."

As soon as Ye Xiaoxiao finished speaking, Liao Youguo stood up and said excitedly: "This is impossible, I have never heard of that child being able to Those who were able to start practicing before the age of ten, even the most famous geniuses in history, only started practicing after they were ten years old. 5s"

Others also echoed, after all, this is too beyond the reach of people here. Imagine that these are all things Ye Xiaoxiao can understand.

Ye Xiaoxiao wouldn't say anything, and Li Chen naturally wouldn't say anything either, so the nine of them were left to discuss it. After waiting for a while, Ye Xiaoxiao said, "Is the discussion over?"

When they heard Ye Xiaoxiao's words, they slowly calmed down from disbelief, closed their mouths, and listened obediently to Ye Xiaoxiao. Prepare them for solving their doubts.

Seeing that these people were no longer discussing, he said, "You don't have to doubt it. Cheng Sheng is indeed only five years old and is now an intermediate martial arts disciple. As for why he can practice so early, it's because he is a member of our two sects."

Fan Pingping said: "Then you will also teach us how to jump to the next level challenge?"

"Under the guidance of A Chen and I, this is what you must do, and it is also the most basic. If you can't do it, Don’t tell me we taught you, can you do it?”

“Yes.”

“It must be done.”

“If such children can do it, then I can do it too. Arrived."

Everyone began to discuss again. Only Xunran and Yin Bocheng stood aside. Unlike others, they only focused on their own strength. They thought more and further. What they thought of was, The prospects for these people will definitely not be bad in the future.

They want to conquer this team that will be very powerful in the future from the beginning, but they actually don't have to think about this at all. In the future, this team will live with him through life and death, and they will be their true friends.

Ye Xiaoxiao waited for them to finish their excitement before saying, "Okay, don't waste time now. Now immediately, form two teams. I want to see your strength. Don't let go. This will determine the next step. During this period, your training plan."