Chapter 231-240

Jun Liyuan didn't know why, but when he saw this gray-white thin line, his heart suddenly hurt, as if he had lost something, and there was nothing about this thin line in his memory. information.

He didn't know when this Xiangsi Yin appeared on his hand, or if someone tied it to his hand without his knowledge.

Mo Jun's face darkened immediately when he saw that the lovesickness had changed. He knew this lovesickness better than anyone else. He knew at a glance that it was Li Chen who had become obsessed with him first. When he thought of Li Chen asking for help from him before, If you want to miss him, look at him now.

Mo Jun had a dark face. He didn't want to see this person again now, so he issued an eviction order to Jun Liyuan and said, "I already know, you can leave now."

But now Jun Liyuan doesn't want to leave, he wants to Find out what the thin string on his hand means. He asked directly, "What does this thin line mean? Please explain clearly."

Mo Junli ignored him and left directly, leaving Yan Xiao behind, obviously wanting Yan Xiao to take advantage of this. This opportunity was used to restore the relationship between him and Jun Liyuan, and Yan Xiao also knew what Mo Jun was thinking.

He said to Jun Liyuan, "This thin thread is called Xiangsi Yin. You personally tied it to your and Ye Xiaoxiao's hands. But looking at you now, I'm afraid you have forgotten everything. In short, it is the fate between you. It's broken. Even if there is still a chance, it's very slim. Just pretend you don't know about it."

After Yan Xiao was about to leave, Jun Liyuan immediately stopped him and said, "I'll let you know . Tell me everything about Xiangsi Yin, I want to know." At this time, Jun Liyuan looked at Yan Xiao with determination.

Yan Xiao felt that even if she told him, it would be nothing. Anyway, he no longer loved Ye Xiaoxiao, so it didn't matter if he found out, so he said, "Okay, then I'll tell you. This Xiangsi Yin belongs to Jun, He got two before, one was used between the two of us, and the other he gave to you, and you tied the lovesickness lead to your and Ye Xiaoxiao's hands."

"At that time, between you and me Like Jun, they are all red, but I didn’t expect that they would have changed when I saw you again. Logically speaking, you no longer love Ye Xiaoxiao, so the love affair should be cut off directly, but now it is gray-white. I've never heard of it." The last sentence was muttered by Yan Xiao himself, and Jun Liyuan also heard it.

He immediately asked, "What kind of state should Xiangsi Yin be in?"

"It will be disconnected directly. This will not only disconnect Xiangsi Yin, but also all the fate between you and Ye Xiaoxiao. Even if you meet again, she will never fall in love with you again."

When Jun Liyuan heard that he was completely disconnected, his heart couldn't help but start to hurt, and the pain didn't disappear like before, but continued. The pain is getting more and more painful.

When Yan Xiao saw Jun Liyuan stunned, he left here. In his eyes, it was impossible for the two of them to continue to be together. He didn't want to leave his wife for too long, so he ran to find Mo Jun.

After Jun Liyuan stayed here for a while, he came back to his senses. He didn't know what kind of psychology he had, so he found Mo Jun and asked Mo Jun to tell him how to read Xiangsi Yin.

Mo Jun had the same idea as Yan Xiao. He didn't think it was possible for Jun Liyuan and Ye Xiaoxiao to be together. Even if he gave him the method, it would have no impact, so he taught it to Jun Liyuan.

Jun Liyuan left after getting the method. He didn't know where to go. Now he just wanted to calm down. And when Yan Xiao told him about lovesickness, some fragments would appear in his mind. However, these fragments were too vague, but it was still certain that he had indeed lost a memory.