Chapter 91-100

Ye Xiaoxiao saw that they were all chatting happily and didn't care at all what the next training would be like.

She said calmly: "It seems that you all already know each other, so I won't introduce it to you. Now I will give you a cup of tea to pack your luggage, and I will give you a piece of advice. Except for necessary daily necessities, do not Bring any extra things, okay, go get ready!"

Cheng Sheng ran towards his room very experiencedly. Fortunately, their rooms were not far from here.

Before anyone else could react, Cheng Sheng had already ran out with the baggage he had prepared.

Ye Xiaoxiao was not in a hurry to rush them as the others did not make any move. Instead, she was still drinking tea leisurely.

After Cheng Sheng returned here, he saw that no one else was doing anything, so he couldn't help but said anxiously: "You guys are still not packing your things. Do you want to be savages in the future?"

Xun Lin asked: "Sheng'er, I need all this. What should we prepare? We have no idea how to prepare this."

Cheng Sheng said hurriedly: "You need to prepare clothes that are convenient for movement. Just prepare as many sets of weapons as you can. So are the shoes, and there is a hot discount at the end."

After hearing this, they quickly went back to the room to pack their things, but they were still confused and couldn't understand why they were doing this.

The first two brothers and sisters to come out were Jue Yu and Jue Yu. Because they had just moved in yesterday, their things had not been packed yet. They just needed to put something in or take something out.

Then there are the men. They just packed up and came out. It was obvious that they didn't have many clothes and shoes, but they had quite a lot of weapons.

All the girls also came out. Li Man came out first, then Xin Yanxia, ​​and finally Xun Lin. And Xun Lin only came out at the end of time.

The three of them all have one thing in common, that is, they are much larger than others. Even Kui Yu's baggage is smaller than theirs.

At the last moment, as soon as Xun Lin arrived here, Ye Xiaoxiao said: "The time is up, yes, despite Sheng'er's reminder, you still completed the task I assigned you within the stipulated time."

When everyone heard this, most of them felt a little proud. Although Xun Ran, Yin Bocheng and Jue Yu were not proud, they still breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing them like this, Ye Xiaoxiao said with a cold face: "Is this worthy of your pride? Is it worthy of your relief? You will know what real training is like in the future. As for the next training arrangements, Achen will Let me tell you."

After Ye Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she went back to drink tea. Li Chen said coldly as always: "You will not conduct the next training here, but in the deep mountains and old forests. I didn't think about which mountain it was before, but later I saw the Shenmi Mountains where you competed before. Not bad, that's where the training is."

Yin Bocheng asked, "Instructor Li, how long are we going to stay?"

"Don't worry, it won't be long."

After hearing this, everyone thought we were just going to stay. For ten days and a half, it will only last for a month or two at most.

Then Li Chen continued: "It's only two years."

Li Jun said: "Oh, so it's only two to two years? Instructor Li, you said it wrong, or I heard it wrong. How could it be two years?"