Chapter 34

After Ye Xiaoxiao went back to prepare for tomorrow, she took out her phone and planned to check on the ball that had fallen asleep a few days ago, but found that it had woken up.

After releasing it, Yuanqiu rubbed his sleepy eyes and called out to Ye Xiaoxiao, who gave it the young bamboo that had been prepared before.

After taking the round ball, he ignored Ye Xiaoxiao as his owner, picked it up and started eating it.

When Ye Xiaoxiao saw it like this, she said to it, "You little snack, I've been feeding you for so long, and you will abandon me as soon as you see food."

After saying that, he stopped caring about the ball and planned to turn on his phone and play music, while practicing.

But she saw another task appear on her phone. She didn't expect that the phone that hadn't given a task for several years would actually give out a task today.

When Ye Xiaoxiao saw this task, the corners of her mouth slowly raised.

If this smile were seen by the disciples of Weapon Refining Peak and Alchemy Peak, they would be so frightened that they would break out in cold sweat.

Every time Ye Xiaoxiao smiles like this, someone will be in trouble, but no one knows it now.

After practicing all night, Ye Xiaoxiao got up earlier than before. As soon as she got there, she opened the door of the room where she kept some things.

The things inside were very miscellaneous, including some array disks she made, some exquisite dolls, and miscellaneous things such as clothes.

Ye Xiaoxiao first took out two small bottles with water in them. She specifically asked her master to help her refine something similar to contact lenses, just to cover her eyes. Anyway, this would not hurt her eyes like contact lenses, so she could wear them as long as she wanted.

She first put it on her eyes, then found a suit of men's clothing and put it on, and then disguised her voice as shotayin. With her current height, she can only be a young lady. Look at herself in the mirror.

Ye Xiaoxiao put Yuanqiu in her mobile phone and went out with satisfaction. She didn't want her perfect disguise to be defeated by Yuanqiu.

When Ye Xiaoxiao arrived at the Deacon Hall, everyone else had arrived and was waiting for her. Xue An said there, "Why hasn't Ye Zi come yet? Could it be that you overslept?"

Ye Xiaoxiao walked over, knocked Xue An on the head and said, "Am I that lazy? I'm obviously here, but You just didn't recognize it."

Xue An said with disbelief, "Are you Ye Zi?"

"Nonsense, can't I guess you are?"

The others looked at Ye Xiaoxiao as if they had seen a ghost. Is there a little bit of Ye Xiaoxiao in this person? He looked exactly like a boy, but Ye Xiaoxiao recognized him as soon as he opened his mouth. After all, his voice did not change.

The senior brother asked doubtfully, "Xiaoxiao, what is the principle of your magic weapon that changes its shape? I haven't discovered it at all? And what's the matter with your eyes? I remember it's not like this. Is it possible that I remembered it wrong?"

"Hey, senior brother, I didn't use any magic weapon. As for the eyes, I asked Master to help me refine them. It has no effect. If it counts as a function, it is. I won't feel uncomfortable after wearing it. "

"That's it. No wonder I can't see it."

"Hey, brothers, I can become whoever I want to be in the future. You just discovered it. Not mine."