Chapter 43

Ye Xiaoxiao saw the fierce offensive and silently said in her heart, 'Well done. 'I didn't realize it, but Ye Xiaoxiao is actually also a militant. This competition completely activated all the militant factors in her body.

When she was fighting Luo Xi, the mobile phone in her mind posted a task at this time.

Ye Xiaoxiao was checking the task while fighting Luo Xi. When she saw the reward, the corner of her mouth curled up, but it quickly disappeared, no one saw it.

Luo Xi used all her strength to attack Ye Xiaoxiao. On the surface, Ye Xiaoxiao seemed to have spent a lot of effort to resist this wave of attacks, but I'm afraid only she knew the details.

In the eyes of everyone, the two were fighting equally, but in fact Luo Xi wanted to scold her in her heart. She only felt that the female cultivator opposite her named Ye Xiaoxiao was weird. She was obviously about to defeat her, but she always managed to win. She avoided it at the last moment, as if she had done it accidentally, which made her more and more irritated.

Ye Xiaoxiao was confident that she could exhaust this music cultivator's spiritual power with just sword skills, and the most she could show was that she had more spiritual power than ordinary people had stored. She had been thinking about this method for a long time. When I thought of it, I couldn't help but say to myself, 'Ye Xiaoxiao, you are really a genius. '

Just when Ye Xiaoxiao was still distracted, Luo Xi had already noticed something was wrong. She knew that she had met a tough opponent, and she was still hiding her strength just like she did at the beginning. This made her curse in her heart. A word of 'insidious. '

The key is that if she continues like this, she will definitely lose. It seems that she can only play her trump card. Otherwise, it is said that she, Luo Xi, can't beat a little girl whose cultivation level is not as high as hers. Then she will be laughed to death. .

Luo Xi took out the talisman she was going to use in the second round, her eyes filled with determination. Ye Xiaoxiao had already come to her senses when Luo Xi took out the talisman, her eyes full of caution.

Luo Xi threw the Explosive Flame Talisman in her hand at Ye Xiaoxiao. This was her last trump card. If Ye Xiaoxiao hadn't lost yet, she would be the loser.

Ye Xiaoxiao looked at the thrown flame talisman and looked very calm. When the talisman exploded in front of her, the huge flames completely covered her figure. To outsiders, it seemed as if the flames had engulfed her. Same.

Xue An's heart was in her throat, but she still didn't move because she believed that nothing would happen to Ye Xiaoxiao like this. Everyone watching the game also had pity on their faces, this female cultivator must be doomed.

Luo Xi also looked excited. She felt that she had succeeded. Everyone who was watching Ye Xiaoxiao's game in the main hall felt a little pity when they saw this scene. Even the sect leader planned to comfort Li Qi, but Li Qi and Wang Han still watched calmly.

What he didn't know was that Li Qi was communicating with Wang Han, "Li Qi, is your apprentice really okay?"

"Nonsense, I don't understand my apprentice yet? This girl has so many cards, at this level, haha. "

I have to say that Li Qi knows quite a lot. He knows more or less about the strength that Ye Xiaoxiao tried his best to hide, but he doesn't know what it is.

Mo Shang didn't change at all from the beginning to the end, because he saw the confidence in Ye Xiaoxiao's eyes and the fact that people who knew Ye Xiaoxiao weren't very worried, so he knew that nothing would happen to Ye Xiaoxiao.

The moment the flames covered her, Ye Xiaoxiao cast a spell she had modified, and a fiery red barrier appeared around her, blocking all the flames.

When the flames were about to disappear, Ye Xiaoxiao withdrew her spell. After a while, she looked embarrassed, but she was not injured at all. In order not to attract attention, she pretended to be seriously injured. internal injury.

Soon the flames dissipated, revealing Ye Xiaoxiao. Although her clothes were not damaged, they were no longer as they were before. His face was a little pale, and the corners of his mouth were a little red, like the traces left after vomiting blood was wiped.

Seeing that Ye Xiaoxiao was fine, everyone in the hall was a little surprised, but then they thought that Li Qi might have given her the magic weapon to sign up, so they didn't think much about it. When Mo Shang saw Ye Xiaoxiao injured, his heart tightened, but on the surface, there was no change at all.

Everyone watching at the scene was surprised to see that Ye Xiaoxiao was okay. After all, the power of the Explosive Flame Talisman was still very powerful, but Ye Xiaoxiao was only slightly injured. Even with a good defensive magic weapon, everyone did not dare to Look down on her too much.

When Xue An saw that Ye Xiaoxiao was fine, she was relieved. She was a little worried when she saw that Ye Xiaoxiao was injured, but after taking a closer look at the red thing around her mouth, she found that it was traces of chili pepper, so she Reassured.

When Luo Xi saw that Ye Xiaoxiao was fine, she knew that she, Luo Xi, was going to stop here. She now had no spiritual power in her body and had no strength to fight anymore. When she thought of this, a trace of anger appeared at the corner of her mouth. A faint wry smile.

She took the initiative and said, "I give up." She said this calmly, as if the matter had nothing to do with her. She looked around and saw that other people still looked down on Ye Xiaoxiao and looked down upon her for admitting defeat, which was a little funny.

She knew in her heart that only after fighting Ye Xiaoxiao, she would find out how powerful she was, giving you hope and dragging you into despair. However, when she thought that many people would be fooled after her, she felt a little gloating.

After the referee announced Ye Xiaoxiao's victory, both Ye Xiaoxiao and Luo Xi turned around and walked off the stage. Ye Xiaoxiao was very calm about her victory, because it was something she expected.

She returned to sit next to Xue An. When Xue An saw her coming back, he asked in a low voice, "Ye Zi, are you not injured? There should be traces of chili oil on the corner of your mouth, right?"

Ye Xiaoxiao turned to Xue An. He rolled his eyes and said, "Nonsense, you asked after seeing it! Are you stupid?"

"Zi Zi, how dare you call me stupid. It seems that you want me to tell you everything about your acting?"

Ye Xiaoxiao heard this, immediately changed his face, and said to Xue An in a flattering manner, "Okay An'an, I know I was wrong, please forgive me this time."

"Then how are you going to compensate me?"

"I will definitely talk to you whenever I have fun in the future. An An shared, so that An An wouldn't be too bored," Ye Xiaoxiao said with determination. Xue An was amused by her current appearance and laughed.

The two quarreled for a while, but then stopped. Xue An asked, "Zi Zi, what kind of pen are you using for drawing? Why have I never seen it before?"

"I did this myself, of course you haven't seen it. Passed."

"You can refine weapons, but don't you have to wait until the foundation building stage to refine weapons?"

"I can't refine weapons yet, but I can still make some gadgets."

"That's it, Ye Zi. You said if I learn to draw this, will it improve my success rate in drawing talismans?"

"I don't know about this. How about we give it a try, maybe we can draw some talismans we haven't seen before!"

"Okay, remember to teach me how to draw in the future."

"No problem, it's very simple. I'll start teaching you now."

After saying that, Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An started teaching each other very seriously. .