Chapter 201-210

Zhou Qing did not expect that one day he would fall into the hands of a young boy who had just started leading troops in a war. This made him feel ashamed. After they retreated, they returned to the camp and did not continue to retreat. Just stayed here.

Because Zhou Qing and his soldiers believed that Zhan Huaiyu and the others would never take advantage of the victory to pursue them. They did not have much food and grass, and continuing to pursue them would only waste their energy.

This time, their guess was not wrong. Zhan Huaiyu and the others did not continue to pursue them, but it was not because of the problem of food and grass, but because this was also a part of their strategy.

Just when Zhou Qing was ready for a protracted war, on the other side of the Tuoba Kingdom, close to the border of the Baili Kingdom, he suddenly discovered that many soldiers from the Baili Kingdom had come to the border. Looking at this situation, it was very strange. It was obvious that they were here to fight.

The soldiers on the city tower immediately told the general stationed here what happened. The general stationed here did not have much courage. When he knew that the Baili Kingdom might come to attack them, the first order he gave was Prepare these soldiers for defense.

He had never thought about going to war with the other side. If the other side came, all he wanted to do was hold on here and wait for reinforcements to arrive. After he arranged everything, he immediately wrote a letter to Tuoba Hong, and it was urgent.

The letter told everything about what happened here, and also wrote down the support he needed. He knew that Tuoba Hong would be furious after seeing this letter, but now he just wanted to save his life. He had no choice but to do this if he wanted to live. Even if he was dismissed from office in the future, he would admit it.

Because it was an urgent letter, it only took three days for the letter to be delivered to Tuoba Hong. In order to deliver the letter, three horses were killed along the way, and they were replaced once in the process. Man, after this man got here, he immediately fell asleep after handing over this letter.

After Tuoba Hong read the letter, he was so angry that he threw everything on the table to the ground. He was not only angry with the garrison general for being timid and irresponsible, he was also angry with the people of Baili Kingdom. Take advantage of others' danger.

After he lost his temper and calmed down, he began to think about sending someone, but there were not many capable people in the court now. If he wanted to resist the attack of Baili Kingdom, he could only send Zhou Qing goes.

But Zhou Qing is currently fighting against the people of the Helian Kingdom. If Zhou Qing is transferred, he must send someone to take his place. The person he decided to send is one of his confidants and also His companion at the time.

He felt that even if he couldn't defeat the Helian Kingdom, he could still do it if it took a while. After he called the man over, he told him all his requests, but the man didn't take it to heart at all.

This person is an arrogant person. He has always thought that he is very powerful. When Tuoba Hong asked him to just delay time, he secretly made up his mind to defeat the Helian Kingdom whose strength was unclear, and then became the general of Tuoba Kingdom.

Tuoba Hong had no idea that this person he trusted would take his words completely seriously. He started writing the transfer order now, and after he finished writing it, he had people rush to deliver it to Zhou Qing.

However, when Zhou Qing received this transfer order, the battle between the two armies was at a critical moment. If there was a slight negligence, their side would lose everything. But now the war on the other side is also very tight. He We must start immediately, otherwise the other side will not be able to hold on.