Chapter 211-220

When Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the Weapon Refining Peak, the first thing she did was to ask Li Chen if he was back, but everyone said they had never seen him back. Ye Xiaoxiao was disappointed immediately, but she did not give up, but continued to wait. She believed that something must have happened to Li Chen and was delayed from coming back. She just had to wait a little longer.

Not long after Ye Xiaoxiao came back, the elixir refined by Wang Han was also eaten by Immortal Yixiao. With the help of the elixir, the soul of Immortal Yixiao was obviously recovering, and the recovery speed was very fast. Fast, if it continues at this rate, I believe that Immortal Yixiao will be able to fully recover in less than half a year.

No one would associate the soul grass with Ye Xiaoxiao. Others did not know that Ye Xiaoxiao knew about the damage to the soul of Immortal Yixiao. Li Qi knew, but Ye Xiaoxiao came back at the wrong time, and how could Ye Xiaoxiao know where the Soul Grass was? Even if she knew, she wouldn't be able to get the Soul Grass.

So after Ye Xiaoxiao came back, Li Qi asked Ye Xiaoxiao to go back to the cave to rest without asking any questions. However, after she returned, she did not go to rest. Instead, she took out the wine she had brewed there before, while While drinking, she looked at the stars in the sky. She didn't know what she was thinking. She just drank in silence.

Just when she was about to get drunk, she said in a daze: "Achen, where have you been? Can you come back soon? It's been five years, why haven't you come back yet? I'm okay. I miss you. If you don't come back, I, I will continue to wait until you come back. I believe you must not have missed the appointment on purpose. You must have been entangled in something. I believe you. "

After saying that, Ye Xiaoxiao was completely drunk. No one knew what happened here, and no one heard what Ye Xiaoxiao said. When Ye Xiaoxiao woke up the next morning, she was still sitting in the same place as yesterday. Ye Xiaoxiao looked at the wine bottles on the table in a funny way.

She thought to herself: 'I didn't expect that after practicing cultivation, my ability to drink would become so good. Fortunately, I have become an immortal. If I were still a mortal, I would definitely get sick. Ye Xiaoxiao rubbed her swollen head, and then began to clean up the mess left yesterday.

After cleaning up, Ye Xiaoxiao prepared some hot water and took a comfortable bath in her cave. After that, she went to the door of the sect. As long as you want to get to the Supreme Sect, you must pass through here.

From this day on, Ye Xiaoxiao would come here to stay for a whole morning every day, and then she would do other things. After more than ten days in a row, Ye Xiaoxiao still didn't wait for the person she wanted to see. That person.

On this day, Ye Xiaoxiao came here to wait for Li Chen as usual. When the morning was about to pass, Ye Xiaoxiao also had plans to go back. At this moment, she saw someone she didn't expect.

This person was Ye Qingxue, and Ye Xiaoxiao didn't care and planned to leave. Ye Xiaoxiao saw Ye Qingxue, and of course Ye Qingxue also saw Ye Xiaoxiao. Ye Qingxue said to Ye Xiaoxiao, "Junior sister Xiaoxiao, why are you here."

Ye Xiaoxiao turned around and said, "This is my business. Senior sister, you don't have to worry so much." When she said this, Ye Xiaoxiao also noticed the man standing next to Ye Qingxue. She was sure that this man was the same person when she saw Ye Qingxue before.

Now he was wearing exactly the same clothes as before, and he still wore the hat on his cloak. Now that Ye Xiaoxiao was standing in front of him, she felt that familiarity was even stronger.

Ye Qingxue saw Ye Xiaoxiao frowning at the person next to her, and she said with a hint of sarcasm: "Junior sister Xiaoxiao, look at you like this, you must be waiting for someone! Let me guess, Could it be that Li Chen you brought back before?"