Chapter 2

I saw one woman and three men standing in front of everyone, all holding swords in their hands.

Although the female fairy is not very beautiful, she is still pretty and beautiful. In addition, after cultivating as an immortal, she has a bit of fairy spirit.

The three male immortals also have their own characteristics. The one standing in the middle with the female immortal is as sharp as a sword.

The person standing on the right still has a childish look on his face, and his eyes move around flexibly.

Although the man standing on the left holds a sword in his hand, it does not affect his gentle and distant temperament.

As expected of a person from the world of cultivating immortals, anyone who comes here will be a handsome man or a beautiful woman. I am blessed.

The one with the baby face is a good match at first glance. I can't think about it anymore. Now is not the time to think about it. If I want to think about it, I have to wait until later.

God has blessed me with a spiritual root. No matter it is a mixed spiritual root or some kind of spiritual root, I must have one.

I saw the male cultivator standing in the middle conjuring a glass ball the size of a volleyball out of thin air and saying, "Now all the children between the ages of five and ten are lined up. One by one, they come forward and put their hands on the ball. Let's ask You can leave when you leave."

I was pulled by Tie Zhu to line up before I could react. The old woman stood outside and said to Tie Zhu, "Zhu, be obedient and take care of your sister."

"Grandma, I understand. Don't worry, I won't get into trouble, and I won't let my sister get into trouble."

There were warnings all around, and soon a line was lined up, and from time to time a cold voice came from the front, "No Spirit Root, next one." There are also few miscellaneous spiritual roots.

Soon we arrived at Tiezhu. Tiezhu's little face was completely tense, and he solemnly put his hand on the ball. After a while, a voice sounded, "No Spiritual Root, next one."

Although there was a trace of disappointment on his face , but it was obvious that he didn't take it to heart. He turned around and said to me, "I'm going out to find my grandma. If you can't choose, remember to come out and find me."

"Okay." I said back to him. The front hand was placed on the ball, and the ball emitted two rays of light, red and golden, which were very beautiful.

At this time, a voice came out that was not as cold as before, but also contained a hint of surprise. "Golden and Fire Spiritual Roots, little sister, please stand to my right, okay?"

I saw the male cultivator who was as sharp as a sword lower his voice. said to me. I suppressed my surprise and said, "Well, okay, I'll listen to the immortal master."

But no one knew how excited I was now. When my spiritual root was tested, I found that there was a person in my mind. It is a mobile phone like an elderly phone. There is a message on the screen welcoming you to activate the phone.

I think it should be able to communicate in the mind like the systems in those novels. I asked with a tentative and excited mood.

Then I remembered that there was indeed a white light before I lost consciousness.

When I came back to my senses, I realized that it was almost over.

After waiting for a while, I heard the only female nun say, "You are all the chosen ones. Now let your family members come to collect the money and say goodbye to your family members."