Chapter 241-244 [FULL TEXT COMPLETED]

In this way, Ye Xiaoxiao and her two children lived in this place for thirteen years. In these thirteen years, except when Ye Xiaoxiao first arrived in the mortal world, Ye Jin and Ye Li were still young. She After leaving this valley, Ye Xiaoxiao stayed here and did not go out at other times.

It can be said that the valley where Ye Xiaoxiao lives will be safe as long as the entire mountain is not destroyed, because Ye Xiaoxiao has arranged some relatively basic formations in the world of cultivation here, and so does Ye Xiaoxiao. Taught Ye Jin and Ye Li these formations, otherwise they would never come back once they went out.

The two children have grown up now. They look almost the same, but the elder brother Ye Jin looks handsome and handsome, and the younger sister Ye Li is also beautiful. Only Ye Xiaoxiao has not changed at all, she is still the same as Ye Jin. It was the same as when Ye Li first met her.

In Ye Xiaoxiao's view, under her guidance, these two children can be regarded as outstanding young people in the mortal world. Even if they go out, Ye Xiaoxiao does not have to worry about any injustice they will suffer.

And she also left a way out for the two of them, and that was this valley. If they were tired of the chaos of the world, they could return here. The two of them were curious about the fact that Ye Xiaoxiao had not changed at all in the past ten years. They just believed that Ye Xiaoxiao would not hurt them.

Let’s talk about the world of cultivation. After Jun Liyuan confirmed that Ye Xiaoxiao had gone to the spiritual wilderness world, he had been trying to break the seal of the teleportation array, but it had never been broken. But even so, he was still unwilling to leave. , waiting in this place, he stayed in this place for thirteen years.

In fact, after Ye Xiaoxiao disappeared, those with higher strength could find that there was something different in the way of heaven, but they didn't know what it was specifically. After all, the way of heaven was not something they could observe at will.

It is not that there are those powerful people who can observe the way of heaven, and among them is Mo Shang. He sensed that the heaven was about to change, and even the flow rate of time in the mortal world had changed to the same as that in the cultivation world, but all the manifestations were different. It's not very obvious, and no one is digging deeper.

Thirteen years later, many changes have emerged, but no one took it to heart. After all, they did not feel the crisis, so naturally they would not pay too much attention. Only those who are more alert want to investigate, and most of them are members of the Supreme Sect.

Mo Shang was definitely among them, and even Xue An and Xiao Jingyi were among them. Gongshu asked them because of other matters, but they didn't see them. How could Jun Liyuan not notice such a change? He just didn't want to pay attention to things that had nothing to do with Ye Xiaoxiao.

Regarding these changes, apart from Ye Xiaoxiao, the one who knows the most is probably the ball. The ball has now become very big, and its strength has also improved a lot, and it is only a little short of being able to transform.

Yuanqiu knew that these changes must be related to the origin of the world. As long as it found the origin of the world, it would be able to see Ye Xiaoxiao again sooner or later, so it stopped practicing, left the secret realm, and ran to find the origin of the world.

It knows where the origin of the world is. This is what the origin of the world tells it. That place is a bit far away from it. Even if it can fly, it is still far away. This makes its lazy cancer factor attack again, and it wants to It was necessary to find someone to take it, but considering that the origin of the world could not be exposed, it had no choice but to go by itself.