Chapter 171-180

After they entered, He Lianxuan was very familiar with the place, so he led Ye Xiaoxiao and the three of them to the lobby with familiar faces. But he didn't expect that as soon as he entered, he saw Xu Hao standing there, with Li He sitting under the main seat.

This shocked him very much. He had always thought that there would be no one here, but he didn't expect to see two people when he arrived. He suppressed the shock in his heart, saluted Li He respectfully and said, "Student He Lianxuan, I have met you sir."

Li He smiled and said, "There is no need to salute. Now you are no longer my student. Instead, I should be the one to greet you . You saluted." He was about to stand up and salute, but He Lianxuan quickly stopped him and said, "Since you have taught me, you will always be my husband. It is the right thing for students to salute and say hello to their husbands."

This is still Li He. It was the first time he heard such a statement, but it made him very happy. He laughed and said, "The Ninth Prince is not as simple as it seems. These insights are really good. You will definitely be the student I have taught. Among them, he will be the most outstanding one in the future."

He Lianxuan smiled and said, "Sir, that's great."

"Okay, stop pretending, we are all our own people, you don't need to act." After hearing this, He Lianxuan was helpless. With a smile, his submissive temperament disappeared, and what appeared instead was a noble and aloof temperament with a touch of gentleness and jade.

This kind of him is the real him. Xu Hao was so surprised by He Lianxuan's transformation that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear. He said in surprise, "You, are you the Ninth Prince?" He Lianxuan said in a dark tone, "Look. Come on, you don’t want to eat those things, you don’t even recognize me anymore, that’s great.”

As soon as Xu Hao heard what he said, he was sure that the person in front of him was definitely He Lianxuan, and he quickly said, “No. It's my fault, the Ninth Prince, it's all my fault, please forgive me." He learned this trick from Ye Xiaoxiao. Ye Xiaoxiao once angered Xue An, and Xue An said that he would tell Xiao Jingyi that she bullied her.

Ye Xiaoxiao immediately gave up and had to admit his mistake to Xue An. This time he happened to be seen by Xu Hao who had just gone to Ziyun Palace to find Helianxuan. He also learned this trick 100%, and it was him It was the first time he used it in front of He Lianxuan and the others, but when he was at his house, he didn't know how many times he used it, and now it comes with open hands.

When He Lianxuan saw him like this, he twitched the corner of his mouth fiercely, and then turned his attention to Ye Xiaoxiao. Ye Xiaoxiao suppressed a smile and spread her hands and shrugged, indicating that she had never taught him this.

Xue An and Xiao Zhuzi can now bury their heads as low as they want, but you can still see their shoulders shaking constantly. It's obvious that they are having a hard time holding back their laughter.

These were all small movements between them. Although Ye Xiaoxiao's movements were a bit big, He Lianxuan almost completely covered her figure. Xu Hao didn't see their small movements and was still performing hard there.

However, Li He saw clearly. He saw that He Lianxuan and the two well-educated palace maids did not get along with each other like masters and servants at all, but rather like friends.

He watched quietly from the side, picking up the tea cup and taking a sip. After He Lianxuan expressed his forgiveness, Xu Hao immediately recovered. He Lianxuan asked in confusion, "Why are you here? Don't you have to go to class?"

"You forgot, I am your companion, and you are out of the palace. Of course, I don’t need to read it.”

“So, are you here?” Li He said, “This is your father’s request. There will be others coming to court later, but there won’t be many of them. He will come too."