Chapter 61-70

After a fight, Ye Xiaoxiao finally killed the demon. She has gained a lot from this competition. She believes that as long as she finds a place to practice hard for a period of time, she can break through to the foundation building stage.

She took out her mobile phone, and Ye Xiaoxiao first found a place to absorb this harvest before upgrading her mobile phone.

She found a safe cave not far from here on the map, and hurried there. She was really looking forward to what the upgraded phone would look like.

After she arrived at the cave, she first set up the formation, and then went in to digest what she had just gained. This was the first time she encountered such a fierce fighting method.

Before, she either fought monsters or cultivators, and none of them were human beings. One will hold back, which limits what she can learn.

After she digested it, it was already the second day. She took out her phone and clicked on this option.

Ye Xiaoxiao clicked yes again, and the phone disappeared from her hand, returning to her mind with a countdown. Ye Xiaoxiao didn't want to just wait like this, and she didn't know where to go when she went out, so she planned to practice here for an hour and wait for her phone to be upgraded before setting off.

In Ye Xiaoxiao's practice, time passed quickly. Ye Xiaoxiao opened her eyes immediately. She thought about her phone silently. What appeared this time was not the same smartphone as before.

Instead, a translucent floating frame with a bit of blue appeared directly in front of her. In the lower right corner, there was also a mode option. She clicked it and saw that there were only two options below. , one is an advanced floating frame, and the other is a smartphone.

Ye Xiaoxiao sat there and slowly understood the function of the floating frame mode. This floating frame also has options for viewing by only one person and by the public.

After she got used to it, she put her phone into floating frame mode so that only one person could watch it. Drag the floating frame to her right front for easier viewing, then click on the map and set the destination at that palace.

Taking out the earphones, the original wired earphones turned into Bluetooth earphones. She put it on directly, connected the headphones, played music, and then she set off.

Whenever you encounter monsters along the way, you'll fight them if you can, and if you can eat them, you'll cut them into pieces and take them away. If you can't eat it, just throw it there. But in her eyes, nothing seems to be inedible.

It was the same when meeting demons. If you could fight them, fight them. If you couldn't fight them, hide away. However, most of the people she met were people with not particularly high cultivation levels. She could fight them. Five days passed like this.

After Ye Qingxue walked out of the medicine garden, she met a demon that had been wandering nearby. She quickly put that demon

...

After Ye Xiaoxiao entered the foundation building stage, she did not wake up directly, but continued to consolidate her cultivation. Because the spiritual energy here was sufficient, it took less than a day to consolidate her cultivation. She only needed to retreat for a few days after returning.

When she woke up from practice, she found that the surroundings had changed. It was still pitch black before, but now there were books everywhere. There was a refining furnace directly in front of her, and there was still fire beating in the furnace. It seems like it will never go out.

She tried to put these books into the storage space, but she couldn't. She knew that these books could only be read and not taken away, so she could only give up the idea of ​​taking them all away with disappointment.