Chapter 181-190

The second prince also discovered the actions of the other brothers. After he told the right minister, the right minister told him that they were just clowns and he would be the final winner.

Only then did he feel relieved. The second prince was very disdainful of the actions of the other brothers. Among them, only the Ninth Prince did not move at all. What he was doing did not disrupt the rhythm of his life at all. It was as if he did not notice any difference in the capital.

On this day, they went back after going to court as usual. The second prince did not go back to his second prince's residence, but went to the right minister's residence. Now he had no need to hide it.

He left the Prime Minister's Mansion after long discussions in the Prime Minister's Mansion, and now they are all waiting for the imperial doctor to announce that Helian Kong's death will not be long.

Finally, in the evening, word came out in the palace that Heliankong had reached the point where he was running out of gas.

Not only the right minister and the others knew about this news, but also the other princes. They all knew that the opportunity to take action had come, but they just didn't know who would take action first.

In the First Prince's Mansion, the First Prince was sitting in the main seat in the lobby. When he knew that the opportunity had come, he issued an order for all his people to get ready.

The second prince has already stayed in the Right Prime Minister's Mansion. The person who can really make the decision is not him, the second prince, but his grandfather, the Right Prime Minister. Now he can only stay here and obey the right minister's arrangements.

Similar things happened in the Third Prince's Mansion, the Fifth Prince's Mansion, and the Seventh Prince's Mansion, and tonight was destined to be a sleepless night.

The first person to act was the right minister's people. The right minister took the second prince into the palace overnight, and basically everyone in the palace had been replaced by his people.

He took the second prince directly to the emperor's palace. Xiao Dezi wanted to stop them, but was forced in by the imperial guards.

After entering, they saw Heliankong sitting in the upper seat. At first, they thought that Heliankong was not poisoned at all. These were his complete set. However, when they took a closer look, they realized that Heliankong's face was very bad. There was no energy, just like a flashback.

The right minister looked at He Liankong mockingly and said, "Wei Chen paid homage to the emperor. I heard that someone was going to threaten the emperor. The second prince immediately found Wei Chen and we came to rescue him. Your Majesty, are you very moved? Hahahahahahahahaha !"

He Liankong pretended to be weak and said, "Huh, you are just that ambitious person! Don't act in front of me, I still know what kind of person you are."

"Since the emperor already knows, then Wei . I also hope that the emperor can cooperate more. "I just want to know if it is your fault that I am like this now."

"Since the emperor can't live long, I will tell you mercifully. This is indeed the poison I gave. It took me a lot of time to find this poison."

"Well, I won't say anything more to you. I will quickly make a will and make the second prince the emperor. Haha, you think I will agree to you? You don't think too much, do you really think I'm not prepared?"

"Haha, Your Majesty, you think it's just your useless sons who still want it ? Are you against me?"

"You...cough cough cough" He Liankong coughed violently as soon as he said a word. When he put down his hand, his hand was filled with bright red blood.