Chapter 57

Early the next morning, Ye Xiaoxiao appeared at the door of Xue An's room, looking sneaky. If someone didn't know about their relationship, they would think she was here to steal something.

Ye Xiaoxiao is now trying to figure out how to wake up Xue An. After all, if he is affected during his cultivation, he will easily go crazy.

While she was still leaning against the door to think of a solution, Xue An walked to the door and saw the figure at her door, with a smile on his face.

She walked to the door and suddenly opened the door. Ye Xiaoxiao fell to the ground without any precautions. Seeing Ye Xiaoxiao like this, Xue An laughed loudly from the side and said, "Ye Zi, you have already become an immortal, but you still fall to the ground. You still need to improve."

Ye Xiaoxiao stood up with an angry look on his face, He patted the non-existent dust on his body and said, "Xiao Anzi, you're done. If I don't punish you today, you might go to heaven."

"Then if you come, will I still be afraid of you?" Xue An As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Xiaoxiao rushed towards Xue An, but failed. Xue An avoided it very nimbly and even mocked Ye Xiaoxiao.

The two of them were chasing each other wherever they were, and a burst of laughter rang out in the yard. Gongshu, who came after hearing the sound, asked how many people were there, then stood aside with a smile and watched the two of them, quarreling there, without any intention of trying to separate them.

When Ye Xiaoxiao finally caught Xue An and was cleaning her up, Xiao Jingyi also came here with a cheerful voice. When he arrived, he happened to see Ye Xiaoxiao and Xue An fighting happily.

But he didn't rush forward to stop them. Although he didn't know the reason for their fight, both of them acted unreasonably, especially Ye Xiaoxiao.

Sure enough, they saw their senior brothers not far away. He walked up to Xiao Zhan and asked, "You saw them fighting, why didn't you hold them back a little bit?"

Xiao Zhan was confused when he heard someone asking him. Turning his head, after seeing the person clearly, he said, "It turns out to be Senior Brother Xiao. This is normal for the two of them. It is a way for them to enhance their relationship. In Xiao Xiao's words, it is a basic operation."

"That's it." Xiao Jingyi was really surprised. Unexpectedly, it turned out that some people would strengthen their relationship by fighting.

He had only heard that they would never get to know each other without fighting. It seemed that these two people were not ordinary interesting people.

Xiao Jingyi also followed the others there, and from time to time they would discuss how to deal with someone who beat him like this.

After a while, Xue An said, "Okay, okay, Ye Zi, I won't play anymore. Aren't we going to go out for a walk? It'll be late if we don't go out. Don't you want to go?"

"Go, of course you want to go, here I'll let you go now, let's go quickly."

"Ah, let's go straight away, don't you wait for senior brother and the others?"

"Of course, of course not, let's go find the senior brother and the others now." Actually, what Ye Xiaoxiao wanted to say was, was not with them, but suddenly saw a piece of Tao Ran's clothes and immediately changed his mind.

Gongshu Wen felt very relieved when they heard Ye Xiaoxiao say this. Even though they knew that was not what she said, they were still in a good mood. Of course, Xiao Jingyi did not feel this way at all.

The five of them walked out, and Tao Ran said as they walked, "It seems that you are quite conscientious and did not abandon us and go out to play by yourself."