Chapter 53

Ye Xiaoxiao started packing her things after she went back. She had already thought about it. She had been in seclusion this year, behaved better, and appeared less in front of the male and female protagonists, so as not to delay their relationship.

So now you have to bring all the things that you should bring, especially the array plates and the like that were better made before. Food can be made quietly there.

When she finished packing, she found that she actually didn't take many things with her, because she felt that she was just taking time to stay for a while and would be back soon. She hugged the sleeping ball and went to the main hall.

In the main hall, there were not only her master and senior brother, but also Senior Uncle Wang, Senior Brother Tao and Xue An. They were all waiting for her, which made her feel quite touched. She thought they were all here to see her off.

But before she could ask, Wang Han said, "Xiaoxiao, you have to remember, you still owe me a meal, don't forget it."

"That's Ye Zi, you still owe me several meals."

Ye Xiaoxiao was almost speechless. "Okay, if you are really worried, you can memorize it."

As a result, Xue An said, "You don't have to say it, I have memorized it a long time ago."

"An'an, help me memorize it as well."

"No problem, Master." Seeing these two people like this, Ye Xiaoxiao said to Tao Ran and Xiao Zhan who

were standing together, "Senior Brother Tao, you must not be like this, right?"

He said, "Well, we definitely won't do this to you."

"Hey, you're gone now, and I can finally be clean for a while." Xiao Zhan also said in agreement, "That's right."

Ye Xiaoxiao heard The two of them said this, not even bothering to look, and turned their attention directly to the senior brother and second senior brother.

Before she could speak, Gong Shuyan said, "Xiaoxiao, when she goes to Xiaoyao Peak this time, she must learn from Immortal Yixiao. She can't be lazy anymore, you know?"

"That's right, Xiaoxiao, you have someone at Refining Peak. We have to protect you when we go to Xiaoyao Peak. We can't be like we were at Weapon Refining Peak." Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to agree one by one.

Ye Xiaoxiao said bitterly, "Master, I'm back after a year. You can't let me go."

"Just leave quickly. Others don't have a chance to do such a good thing. It's better for you, but you're starting to dislike me."

"Yes."

Ye Xiaoxiao smiled bitterly in her heart. This might be a good thing for others, but it was a bad thing for her. No matter how reluctant Ye Xiaoxiao was, she finally got on the crane sent by Xiaoyao Peak to pick her up and went to Xiaoyao Peak.

Compared with Ye Xiaoxiao's reluctance, Ye Qingxue couldn't wait to go to Xiaoyao Peak. She had already packed up before the crane arrived. As soon as the crane arrived, she went to Xiaoyao Peak amid many envious eyes.

When Ye Qingxue arrived at Xiaoyao Peak, a handyman disciple was waiting at the door.

After seeing her, he said in a neither humble nor condescending manner, "Hello, Senior Sister Xue, the Immortal Lord has ordered that if you come, you must walk the distance from here to the door."

In the past, you can go as far as you can. Which one of you or Senior Sister Xiao can go first?"

Ye Qingxue said softly, "Thank you, Junior Brother. I wonder if the Immortal Lord has any other instructions?"

When a handyman disciple saw Ye Qingxue being so gentle to him, he said, "No, but the Immortal Lord doesn't like people getting too close to him. I hope senior sister will pay attention when choosing a place."

Ye Qingxue thanked him and started to leave, but when she started walking, she realized how difficult it was. The weight on her body would continue to increase with every step she took. When she was almost a third of the way there, Ye Xiaoxiao also came with a bitter look.

When she got off the crane, the handyman disciple said what he said to Ye Qingxue again to Ye Xiaoxiao.

After hearing this, Ye Xiaoxiao folded her chest with one hand, supported her chin with the other, frowned, and The deputy looked like he was thinking.

Seeing her like this, the handyman disciple couldn't help but ask, "Senior Sister Xiao, do you have any questions?"

"Can I choose any place in Xiaoyao Peak to choose a place to live?"

"Yes."

"This so-called walking over must not be easy, right?"

The disciple's face was sweating a little, and he didn't know how to answer.

Mo Shang was in the room, and after seeing it with his spiritual consciousness, he sent a message to the handyman disciple. "You answer whatever she asks. Tell the truth about what you know."

After hearing this, the disciple replied, "Senior sister is right."

"Then the other one is still inside?"

"Yes."

"There should be a hiding formation here, right?" "How do you know?"

"Nonsense, just guessing."

"Can I exit quickly after entering here?"

"Yes." Ye Xiaoxiao heard this, with a smile on her face. She smiled hugely and wanted to pat him on the shoulder, but found that she couldn't reach him.

Ye Xiaoxiao asked him to squat down, and he still complied. The man thought Ye Xiaoxiao would hit him, but after waiting for a while, he still felt no pain.

He looked up at Ye Xiaoxiao who was standing and saw the hair hidden in her hair. A whole face underneath. Ye Xiaoxiao smiled at him, raised her hand and patted his shoulder and said, "Thank you very much, big brother."

An orthodox Dongbei accent came out, and after saying that, he walked into the test place, leaving only The handyman disciple who was stunned still had Ye Xiaoxiao smiling at him in his mind.

Mo Shang saw Ye Xiaoxiao smiling happily at a handyman disciple, but she always had to hide her true self when facing him. This made him very unhappy, and later directly transferred the handyman disciple away from Xiaoyao. Peak.

After Ye Xiaoxiao entered, she knew it was a heavy burden. But she just stood at the place where she entered without taking a step, which was quite relaxing. Ye Qingxue kept walking forward, trying hard to get closer to the house where Mo Shang lived.

When Mo Shang saw that Ye Xiaoxiao didn't take a step after entering, he knew that she didn't plan to choose a place first, so he ended the test.

After both of them saw each other, Ye Qingxue smiled proudly at Ye Xiaoxiao, who didn't even look at her and kept paying attention to the surrounding scenery.

This made Ye Qingxue feel like he was punched in cotton. Mo Shang sent a message to the two of them, asking Ye Qingxue to choose a place first, and then Ye Xiaoxiao to choose.

After choosing, he changed the place where he wanted to live. Today he will let Ye Qingxue choose a place. They packed their things and waited for him here tomorrow at 9 o'clock.

Ye Qingxue directly chose a place very close to here. Because there was a purple bamboo forest there, she built a bamboo house with bamboos.

The place Ye Xiaoxiao chose was a bit far away. It was not far away because Xiaoyao Peak was very big and had several mountains. The place she chose was directly on another mountain.

Ye Qingxue felt a lot more relieved about Ye Xiaoxiao, and Mo Shang didn't say anything, because he had a place to live on every mountain, but he hid it.