Chapter 46

Because everyone was either watching the performance of the sect disciples or looking for other things to do, the hall was relatively quiet, so as soon as Li Qi released the transmission note given to him by Ye Xiaoxiao, the whole hall heard it.

As soon as Li Qi opened it, Ye Xiaoxiao's excited voice came out, "Master, Master, pay attention to the girl in white who just came here. She has a good show to watch. You will not be bored."

When Li Qi wanted to close it, It was too late, everyone in the hall had heard it, and Li Qi had to pretend that nothing happened and silently paid attention to Ye Qingxue.

But I was thinking in my heart, 'Will all of them think that I, the Weapon Refining Peak, are all so lazy? In fact, it is only like this occasionally, and other times it is very serious. "

Wang Han saw that Hao was like this. Although there was nothing on the surface, he must be thinking about something in his heart. He wanted to laugh a little, but for the sake of his friend's face, he still tried his best to hold it back.

However, his good friend's apprentice was very good at finding interesting things. If she said it was interesting, then that was right, so they followed the female cultivator together.

When Mo Shang heard Ye Xiaoxiao's message again, he felt empty in his heart. After listening to it, he felt that she was so playful, so he said to Li Qi, "Elder Li, your apprentice is so playful, which is not conducive to cultivation.If necessary, you can send her to Xiaoyao Peak to calm down."

Everyone was a little surprised. They didn't expect that Immortal Yixiao would talk so much and take the initiative to send people to Xiaoyao Peak. Everyone wanted to change him. However, there was nothing he could do about it. Since he proposed it himself, he must have agreed.

The sect master is very happy now. He didn't expect that his junior brother would ask for people to go to his Xiaoyao Peak. However, it may be that his junior brother just couldn't see how others are too lazy in cultivation, so he proposed it, but there is hope.

Although Li Qi also wanted to change Mo Shang's temperament, what if his young apprentice was robbed in the future? So there was a little hesitation, so that he didn't say yes yet.

The sect leader kept winking at Li Qi, asking him to agree, but Li Qi didn't even see it. As if he knew what Li Qi was thinking, Mo Shang said, "Elder Li, don't worry. I'm just letting her study with me for a while, and I won't do anything to her."

When Li Qi heard this, he said, "Yixiaoxian Of course I'm relieved, but I'm just afraid that Xiaoxiao will disturb Xianjun. Since Xianjun doesn't mind, I will let Xiaoxiao go to Xiaoyao Peak after the sect competition is over. "

I didn't expect Xiaoxiao to get Yi . This is her destiny to be taught by Xiao Xianjun. Others want to be taught by Xianjun Yixiao, but Xianjun will not agree yet.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn't expect that just because of this message transmission, she would have to face someone she never wanted to interact with too much. When she found out, she wished she could time travel to the present and slap herself to death after transmitting the message to her master.

Of course she doesn't know now. She is on the tree now, watching where Ye Qingxue is. However, Ye Qingxue was worthy of her trouble-making physique. In just a short while, someone started to cause trouble for her.

Ye Qingxue looked at the three people in front of her with an indifferent expression. These three people were the three people she had been targeting her at Baihua Peak. She believed that she had never offended them in any way, but these three people always had trouble with her.

She knew that just because of her face, she could arouse the jealousy of many people. In addition, Senior Brother Zheng had been protecting her, so how could this prevent them from being jealous.