Chapter 33

After Ye Xiaoxiao finished practicing that day, she finally got lazy and hid in a big tree next to a pond to sleep.

She discovered this place by accident. Whenever she was free, she would come here to sleep in. She used a formation to hide this place. Only Xue An knew about this place.

Ever since they found this place, this has been their secret base, where they discuss any plans they have.

When she was sleeping soundly, Xue An hurried over and looked around.

When he saw Ye Xiaoxiao sleeping on the tree, he went directly to the tree and shouted in Ye Xiaoxiao's ear, "Ye Zi, wake up quickly, your senior brother and second senior brother are back."

"Oh, it's okay, sleep a little longer." After that, he turned over and continued to sleep.

Xue An didn't call her again, and stood aside with his arms folded, as if watching a good show.

Ye Xiaoxiao turned over and sat up and asked, "Xiao Anzi, who did you say is back?"

Xue An said jokingly, "Want to know?"

"Yes."

"Please beg me."

"Xiao Anzi, I beg you. Just tell me!"

"Oh, it's really boring to play with you. Your senior brother and second senior brother are back."

Upon hearing this, Ye Xiaoxiao stood up and ran towards the main hall, even Xue An was lost. in the back.

An angry Xue An shouted from behind, "You are so unloyal, you forgot about me even if you have a senior brother, you are a heartless man."

"I'm tired of seeing you every day. My senior brother finally came back, of course I I have to hurry up. I won't tell you more. Hurry up and catch up."

Seeing Ye Xiaoxiao almost disappearing, Xue An had no choice but to follow him. I didn't tell you that your senior brother is back. "For the sake of your senior brother's return, I will let you go this time and settle the score with you next time."

Ye Xiaoxiao ran to the main hall, where there was her master and alchemy. Uncle Wang and Brother Tao of Feng. The most important thing is that her three senior brothers are standing together.

After Ye Xiaoxiao entered, she first said hello to her master and uncle, and then went directly to the two senior brothers who had just returned and said, "Senior Brother, Second Senior Brother, you are finally back. Xiaoxiao misses you so much."

"Xiaoxiao, I haven't seen you in a few years . Seeing that you have grown so big, let me see if you have lost weight. "

"Senior Brother, I have eaten well, so I haven't lost weight!" asked the second senior brother, "Is there someone bullying you?"

When Ye Xiaoxiao answered, Xiao Zhan, who was standing aside, couldn't bear it anymore and said, "Second senior brother, someone is bullying her? She is lucky not to bully others. Now go and ask who is there at the Weapon Refining Peak and the Alchemy Peak. Dare to bully her? "

"Oh~ I didn't expect Xiaoxiao to be so powerful after just a few years," the second senior brother said appreciatively, and the senior brother nodded in agreement.

"But, Xiaoxiao, why didn't you listen to senior brother? Why did your hair become like this?" After saying that, he looked at Ye Xiaoxiao with a smile.

Ye Xiaoxiao couldn't help feeling a chill down her back when she saw her senior brother's appearance.

"Elder brother, it's because, because." Just when she was thinking about the reason, she happened to see Xue An walk in and said quickly, "Because I want to be like Xue An. This will show that we have a good relationship."