Chapter 31

"Come Xiaoxiao, come up, master, take a look at your condition."

"Okay, master."

Ye Xiaoxiao walked to and stood in front of her master, knowing that her injuries could no longer be hidden.

Sure enough, when her master finished checking, his expression changed and he asked, "What's the matter with your injury?"

Ye Xiaoxiao had no choice but to tell everything that happened in the secret realm. Of course, there were some things that couldn't be said but were left unsaid.

After hearing this, her master felt a little angry at first, but finally just sighed and had no choice but to accept it.

"Xiao Xiao, you have to remember that most of the people in the Divine Doctor Sect are not very good. In the future, you can have as little contact as possible. This experience will be a long lesson. It seems that your injury will take some time to heal. During this time, you should come to my place to learn more about weapon refining. You can go back and have a good rest today. Xiao Zhan, please send your junior sister back."

"Yes, Master," the two said in unison.

Some distance away from the main hall, Ye Xiaoxiao couldn't help but ask, "Third senior brother, does this miraculous medical sect have any past? Why does something feel wrong when master mentions the miraculous medical sect."

"Look. Come out?"

"Yeah."

"Sigh~ Actually, this miraculous medical sect was not in this state before. In the past, the disciples who came out of the miraculous medical sect were very popular, but since what happened 100 years ago One thing happened, and the Divine Medical Sect has been in ruins ever since."

"So, what happened 100 years ago?"

"A hundred years ago, there was a Nascent Soul cultivator in the Divine Medical Sect."

"What is a boss?"

"Well~ he is the kind of powerful person."

"Oh, don't interrupt me."

"Okay, I understand, senior brother, please continue."

"This Yuanying monk He was the master at that time. When our master accompanied Master Wang, the current master of Alchemy Peak, to the Divine Doctor Sect to discuss the art of alchemy, it was Master Wang who was taught by this master, so our master and Master Wang had a good relationship with that master. Later, something happened just a few months after Master and the others left. It was said that he colluded with the demon clan and betrayed the sect, so he was expelled from the sect. Without his management, the sect has become worse and worse, until now."

"So, senior brother, is this really the case?"

"Haha, as expected of my junior sister, she is just smart. In fact, he did not collude with the demon clan, but fell in love with a demon clan, even if their love is not accepted by the world."

"Why?"

"Because they are the best in Longyang. Come on, go in and have a good rest."

"Brother, I have lost weight. Come in quickly."

"Senior brother, I'm going in. You should go back quickly."

Ye Xiaoxiao went in after hearing her third brother's promise. After she entered, Xiao Zhan also left.

After Ye Xiaoxiao went in and made sure no one would see her, she excitedly jumped on the bed.

She thought excitedly, she didn't expect there were men here, this made her excited.