Chapter 52

They didn't chat for long and went back to their cave to heal. After Ye Xiaoxiao returned to the cave, she was about to have a good sleep when she heard a message from her master asking her to go to the main hall.

When Ye Xiaoxiao arrived at the main hall, Li Qi was already waiting for her inside, "Hello, Master."

"Humph, I'll let you go if you're lazy this time, but next time, that won't be the case."

Ye Xiao Xiao didn't expect that her master would notice it. She blushed and said, "Master, I know I was wrong. I won't do it next time."

"There's a next time?"

Ye Xiaoxiao said quickly, "No more, no more, but Master How did you see that I was showing off something?"

"I don't know about your little thoughts?"

"Master, did anyone else see it?"

"Others must have noticed it?"

No, but I don't know if Immortal Yixiao noticed it. "Master, didn't you say that Immortal Yixiao wouldn't participate in this?"

"I didn't do it before, but this time it was the sect leader who persuaded me. I just started coming on the second day of the sect competition. Oh, so that's it!" Ye Xiaoxiao said nothing on the surface, but she almost regretted it in her heart. I slapped it on the wall and couldn't unbutton it.

"Okay, you go back first, something good will happen tomorrow." Ye Xiaoxiao thought to herself, isn't it just to receive an award? What other good things can happen?

Although she thought so, she said, "Yes, Master, The disciple knows, so he will go back first."

After Li Qi agreed, Ye Xiaoxiao left the main hall and returned to the cave. After she returned to the cave, she didn't take what her master said to heart. Instead, she took out her phone to see if the mission was out.

Unexpectedly, the mission actually came out.

Ye Xiaoxiao just felt that today was her unlucky day. What kind of mission was this?

It seemed that she had to start from now on and work hard to improve her cultivation. She had no choice but to give up even if she originally planned to sleep.

He took out his headphones and put them on, playing music, and soon entered a state of cultivation. Yuanqiu, who was sleeping beside him, also moved and continued sleeping. It seemed that Yuanqiu's promotion was about to end.

Early the next morning, Ye Xiaoxiao went to the main hall with her senior brothers. Li Qi had gone there before them. When they arrived, they were neither the first nor the latest.

Everyone was waiting outside the door, waiting for the time to come before going in together.

When the time was about to come, Ye Qingxue came wearing the clothes of an outer disciple. This outfit made her look even more in need of protection.

Of course those who came with her were Xiao Jingyi and Lei Xuan, but Xiao Jingyi's attitude towards Ye Qingxue had changed to a certain extent, and she didn't know what happened.

However, Ye Qingxue did not notice the change in his attitude, but Ye Xiaoxiao saw it clearly.

Lei Xuan has not changed much, he is still obsessed with Ye Qingxue. When Ye Xiaoxiao thought about what happened to make Xiao Jingyi's attitude towards Ye Qingxue change, after all, in the original text, Xiao Jingyi never married for Ye Qingxue.

After Lin Yi came, he saw Ye Xiaoxiao distracted there, so he planned to go over and scare her.

When he walked into Ye Xiaoxiao, Ye Xiaoxiao noticed that someone was approaching her, and planned to wait for that person to approach, and then kill her. He was knocked down with one move.