God's Blessing on This Wonderful Date!

You had Team RWBY, Raphtalia, and Filo spar with Kazuma as you decided to spend time with your newest girlfriends. 

However, you wanted to keep it simple for now. So you just decided to cook lunch for them. 

(Y/N): I think this is the best way to start! Who wants these Bentos I made? 

Aqua: (mouth-watering) What is this? 

(Y/N): Beef Bento! The beef is mixed together with some rice, with scallions on top, that salad has some lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and dressing mixed together. Then we have some Gyoza, and some California Rolls! 

Yunyun: Hey, I remember! These are the kind of Bentos that we had at the academy! 

Megumin: HUH?! Yunyun. 

Yunyun: Yes, Megumin? 

Megumin: Why do you have more beef than I do? 

(Y/N): Oh no. 

Yunyun: Uh ... I don't know. 

(Y/N): Megumin, I take responsibility for that. I just wanted to give Yunyun some special treatment considering all the loneliness she went through. 

Megumin: THE HELL?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! 

(Y/N): You won't get more with that attitude. 

Megumin: (annoyed) Hmph. 

Wiz: I for one think this tastes wonderful! Thank you (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): No problem Wiz! And- Darkness ... what are you- 

Darkness was making her food extra spicy with so much wasabi on everything. 

Darkness: The pain is enough for me to handle. Even if it gets too spicy for me! 

Then she put mustard as well. 

(Y/N): Your mouth is going to be super sore! 

Darkness: I thought you agreed to give me pleasure with- 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Okay, knock yourself out. 

Darkness happily made her food super spicy. 

(Y/N): This is almost as crazy as Hijikata putting mayonnaise all over his food. 

The girls very much enjoyed their Bento Boxes, and well, you simply just gave them all kisses for finishing their meals quietly. 

(Y/N): There we go! See? Simple is the best! 

Aqua: I have never thought I would be this happy before. 

(Y/N): Awww, there there Aqua. 

You pat her on the head and kissed her again. 

(Y/N): You don't need to worry so much. This is how I treat my girls all the time. 

Girlfriends: AWW! 

They all hugged you, well, Darkness wanted you to squeeze her in her ... certain areas, and you just went with the hug anyway. 

Girlfriends: We love you! 

(Y/N): And I love you too!