Romancing a Beauty!

You now had a new wonderful girl in your harem, the beautiful Lisa Lisa. 

And boy, you were happy to have her around. 

(Y/N): Lisa Lisa, Amore mio! Shall we dance? 

You dressed up in a black tux. 

Lisa Lisa on the other hand wore a red dress with red heels. 

Lisa Lisa: Of course, my favorite pupil! 

You both danced romantically, with the Hamon Master having a rose in her mouth. 

And you both danced on an ice rink that you had installed in the mansion to practice Hamon on!

After so many hours of dancing ... 

You were giving Lisa Lisa a foot massage after all that dancing, while she drank some wine. 

Lisa Lisa: Thank you again, (Y/N). OH! Wow, you're really good with your hands. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I get that a lot. To be fair, a goddess like you deserves the best. 

Lisa Lisa: (blushing) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Come on, I'm not that beautiful. 

(Y/N): Are you kidding me? You're like amazing. How do you look so goddamn gorgeous? 

Lisa Lisa: I bathe a lot, I usually sleep for many hours when I'm tired. And I practice Hamon daily. 

(Y/N): Does this have to do with the blood flow? Because- 

You remembered how Zeppeli rapidly aged when he gave his Hamon to you and Jonathan. 

(Y/N): Nah, maybe I'm picturing things. Forget I said anything. 

Lisa Lisa: It's quite alright. There's no need to overthink it. 

(Y/N): Right. 

You put her barefeet down temporarily as she sat on your lap and made out with you. 

Lisa Lisa: I love you, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): And I love you too, Lis.