Enyaba's Justice!

You bought a ticket for Anne to head back to Hong Kong, and Jotaro was getting his jacket fixed.

And now with her goodbye, Polnareff drove the gang to Pakistan next!

Pakistan is a country that separated from India in 1974. However, while the Japanese still lived in primitive lives, cultures had already existed here. India's 5000 year history is preserved very nicely by Pakistan.

(Y/N): Hey Jotaro, I'm impressed that tailor did a good job on your uniform.

Jotaro: It's 100% sheep fur.

Kakyoin: Hey Polnareff, be careful of those cliffs.

Polnareff: It's going to be hard with all this fog in the vicinity.

(Y/N): It's not even 3 PM yet. Maybe we should stay at the nearest town.

Joseph: Agreed.

Polnareff: I hope they have clean bathrooms. I'm still not used to the Indian-style toilets.

Jotaro then noticed a dog impaled on a spike.

Jotaro: What the hell?

(Y/N): What's up?

Jotaro: N-Nothing.

Soon...

The Crusaders arrived in the nearest tow, which looked pretty clean.

(Y/N): There should be a hotel around here.

Kakyoin: Well, there's a restaurant over there, maybe they know where to find one.

You then looked around at the denizens.

(Y/N): These guys are pretty quiet.

Polnareff: Yeah, especially when compared to the last towns. There aren't even any beggars.

Joseph: It's probably the fog. Okay, in Islamic Territories, here's how you greet people! First you go up to them with a smile, and then- AS-SAlAAM! ALAIKUM! (Translation: Greetings, how do you do?)

The Restaurant owner closed the restaurant.

(Y/N): Uh ... I don't think he understood what you said. Pardon me, Sir. Do you speak any English?

He didn't say a thing.

(Y/N): Uh ... Do you understand the words that come out of my mouth?

Restaurant Owner: I don't know.

He turned and walked away.

(Y/N): WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! We just want to know if we can find a-

You saw cockroaches crawling on his body.

(Y/N): What the?

You rubbed your eyes.

Polnareff: Why don't we ask him?

Polnareff pointed to a guy who was sleeping by a pillar.

Polnareff: Excuse me Sir. We're trying to find a hotel. Preferably one that has clean bath- HUH?!

He saw the guy's mouth was agape.

Polnareff: Hey, are you alright?

The guy fell over and two lizards crawled out of his mouth!