The Wrath of Pyron!

As the temple exploded, you were soon called out to a dimension located in the middle of the earth, and the girls noticed you disappeared! 

Girls: (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): THIS MUST BE PYROOOOOOOOON! 

You woke up to see a cavalcade of weirdness! 

(Y/N): The fuck kind of dimension is this? 

There was an escalator that lead to nowhere, and a bunch of fake suns and fake moons! 

And you could have sworn you saw a cow flying by. 

(Y/N): What's this all about?! 

???: Ah, so you're the boy that I called over. 

Pyron appeared. 

(Y/N): YOU! YOU'RE PYRON! 

Pyron: So humans have actually gained knowledge over the years. Good, I'll make sure to absorb you first once I kill you. 

(Y/N): Not on our lifetime, asshole! 

Pyron attacked with fire shots directly at you, which you dodged and ate! 

Pyron: You can eat fire?! 

(Y/N): BLEGH! Yeah, but your fire tastes like shit! Must be because of how you take the life force of the planets and drain it for your own needs. 

Pyron: ARGH! SHUT UP! AN INSULT ON MY POWER IS AN INSULT TO ME! 

He started to unleash flaming spires to attack you, but you dodged easily thanks to- 

(Y/N): MIMIC: ZA WARUDO! 

And with the stopped time, getting around his attacks was a total breeze! 

(Y/N): Let's see how you like some of this! 

Mimic turned small and went into Pyron's head! 

(Y/N): Alright, let's see how you like getting infested with something! MIMIC: THE LOVERS! 

Suddenly, tentacles burst out from Pyron's body! 

Pyron: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! 

(Y/N): I infected you! Those little tentacles are drilling into your brain, and weakening you! 

Pyron: IT HURTS! THE PAIN! I CAN'T STOP IT!!! 

(Y/N): What? Do you want me to make it stop? 

Pyron: YES! ANYTHING! PLEASE! 

(Y/N): Okay! HERE GOES! 

You then started to eat him! 

Pyron: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

(Y/N): It sucks that you come from a planet where you're made out of fire energy! That means you're an easy target for me to swallow! 

Pyron: STOP! IF YOU DO THIS, THEN ALL OF MY CONSCIOUS WILL CEASE TO EXIST! 

(Y/N): I know, my flames will be as strong as yours! 

Pyron: THIS CAN'T BE! I LOST TO A HUMAN BEING?! HOW FAR ADVANCED HAVE YOU PEOPLE BECOME IN SO MANY YEARS?! 

(Y/N): Welcome to the modern era, asshole! 

Soon, Pyron was gone. 

(Y/N): (burp) Ah, that hit the spot. 

You then looked at your flames as they were so bright! 

(Y/N): Now that's what I call a healthy snack! With that, earth is safe!