Steely Dan and the Lovers! (Part 2!!)

Joseph, Kakyoin, and Polnareff watched as the saw the inside of Joseph's brain! 

Kakyoin: Mr. Joestar, the Lovers is in the brain stem, the point where the nervous system begins! Quick, Polnareff, open a hole in teh wall of the Blood Vessel. 

Inside of Joseph... 

Hierophant Green and Silver Chariot reached a big blood vessel. 

Polnareff: Are you kidding me? At this size, it isn't possible! Keeping our Stands this small is hard! Well, here goes! 

He slashes open a hole. 

Joseph: AAAAAAAAAARGH! I think I'm going to be sick! 

With that, they rush on in. 

Back with you and Jotaro... 

Dan: Hey (Y/N), my back is itchy. Scratch it. 

(Y/N): Fine. 

You scratch him. 

Dan: Yeah, that's the spot. And don't dig your nails in so deep. 

Jotaro: (Y/N), are you still- 

(Y/N): I'm still thinking lively. Happy thoughts. 

You thought of running Dan over with a tractor and growing him in lava. 

Back with the others... 

Joseph: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S TICKLING ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

A bunch of people began to look at them. 

Polnareff: SHH! Mr. Joestar, keep your voice down. Kakyoin, let's buy the television so that everyone will stop watching us. 

Back with you and Jotaro... 

Dan was growing suspicious. 

Dan: Kakyoin and Polnareff are using their Stands inside of Joseph's body. I can see them. They have come to the brain stem, where Lovers is hiding. 

Back inside of Joseph... 

The two then found a bunch of tentacles. 

Polnareff: DAMN THAT BASTARD! The Flesh Bud is growing already! 

They then spotted the Lovers! 

Kakyoin: That's him alright! He's using his clamp-shaped hands to dig up Mr. Joestar's brain cells and feed them to the spore. If we don't beat him and sever all the spore's roots. It'll grow big enough to eat Mr. Joestar's brain! 

Polnareff: I'LL DICE IT LIKE A DAIKON RADISH! 

But as Polnareff attacked, the Lovers sucker punched him, only for Polnareff to counter attack back and hit the bastard in the head! 

Kakyoin: YES! 

But it retreated. 

Polnareff: Damn! That thing is really fast! But I've already seen though his moves. If that's the fastest he can move, then he's no match for me! 

Just then another Hierophant appeared. 

Kakyoin?: Who are you talking to Polnareff? 

Kakyoin: That's not me! 

The fake Hierophant hit him! 

Lovers: SKREEE! 

Kakyoin: It disguised itself! It used brain cells! Mr. Joestar's brain cells! 

Lovers: HAHAHA! YOU WERE SO EASILY TRICKED! 

Back with you and Jotaro... 

Dan kicked you and Jotaro, as you both were shining his shoes!