All Villages United!

You, Yang, and Team Guy finally got to meet up with the Raikage. 

The Raikage (He is the Fourth Head of the Hidden Cloud Village! He is quite the short-tempered man, and usually doesn't trust others outside of his village

The Raikage (He is the Fourth Head of the Hidden Cloud Village! He is quite the short-tempered man, and usually doesn't trust others outside of his village. In the past, he believed that power was everything. Despite this, he values all of his fellow Cloud Ninja, and cares deeply about his brother, Killer Bee. Initially, he looked down on the other villages, but has grown to trust them after the events of the Fourth Great Ninja War!) 

(Y/N): Lord Raikage. We come bearing bad news that could threaten your home. 

Raikage: And how exactly do I know that you're telling the truth? 

Yang: Uh, because it is. Hey (Y/N), this guy looks impossible to talk to. 

(Y/N): Yang, show some respect. 

Yang: Why? This guy could lose it at the drop of a hat. 

Raikage: What are you two discussing over there? 

(Y/N): Nothing, Sir. But the Hidden Leaf was already threatened. 

Raikage: Hmm ... I see. 

(Y/N): Whew. 

Raikage: I trust the Hidden Leaf, but how can I be sure I can trust you? 

(Y/N): I swear it on my life. Besides, we just met your brother on the way here. 

Raikage: I thought something was suspicious when I didn't see Bee anywhere. 

Yang: Does he usually leave without telling you about it? 

Raikage: Yes, and it always irritates me. 

(Y/N): He's clearly a guy under a lot of stress because of most of his subordinates and his brother. 

Yang: If you weren't getting irritated enough by most of your guys. 

(Y/N): Sorry about Yang, she got into a fight with one of your brother's students. 

Raikage: Samui already told me about that. 

(Y/N): I see. You have very dependable subordinates indeed. 

Raikage: Your compliment is appreciated. I will go along with what you say for now. But I be certain about my opinion of you concerning the battle ahead. 

(Y/N): Oh thank you so much! Now we just need to be prepared for what's about to happen! 

Meanwhile... 

Death Knight, Riser, Tyrian, and Hazel arrived with Vali having captured a Tailed Beast! 

Vali: I think this one will do nicely! 

Son Goku (The Four Tails Beast! He is a prideful ape who detests humanity due to being enslaved in the past, but he has nothing against those who care about the Tailed Beasts! He also treats all of his followed Tailed Beasts with respect, even the...

Son Goku (The Four Tails Beast! He is a prideful ape who detests humanity due to being enslaved in the past, but he has nothing against those who care about the Tailed Beasts! He also treats all of his followed Tailed Beasts with respect, even the grumpy Kurama!) 

Death Knight: Good. Are you ready then? 

Vali: I'll win by any means necessary. I don't care if I have to have this ape sealed in me. 

Son Goku growled at Vali. 

Vali: Fiesty one, aren't you? I appreciate that.