Vanilla Ice, the Spirit of Emptiness!

Dio's right hand man, Vanilla Ice entered into his private quarters. 

Vanilla Ice (Dio's Right Hand Man! He worships Dio like a God, and will take his rage out on anyone who insults his master! His Stand, Cream, allows him to erase anyone from existence!) 

Vanilla Ice bowed before Dio. 

Dio: (Y/N), his hate for me is unimaginable. It's amazing how that brat has survived for so long just to take me down. And now Joseph and Jotaro, Jonathan's descendants. They're willing to put their lives on the line to save that one woman. As for Kakyoin, Polnareff, and Avdol. Those three don't care if they die trying, as long as I die. They think if they run, they are running from their destinies. How foolish! But those foolish thought are important. 

Dio took a sip of his drink, which may have looked like wine, but it was actually blood. 

Dio: D'Arby swore his loyalty to me. But he wasn't ready to die. The little bit of difference changed the outcome of the game. Now, Ice, look at the scar on my neck. One more person's blood will heal this wound and make Jonathan's body my own. Will you be willing to sacrifice your life for my purpose? 

Vanilla Ice: Lord Dio, I would throw away anything for you. 

Cream (Vanilla Ice's Stand!) 

With his Stand summoned, Ice cut his head off! 

The blood poured into a vase. 

Dio: Magnificent. But ... I can't take this blood. I need someone else. No. You will have my blood instead. 

He gave Vanilla Ice his own blood, and- 

Vanilla Ice sprung back to life! 

Vanilla Ice: Lord ... Dio. 

Dio: It's best that the body is yours. You get used to it in an instant. They are yours to kill Vanilla Ice. 

Vanilla Ice: Yes, Lord Dio. I will kill them all! 

He went inside of his Stand, which turned into a void ball and took off through a wall, leaving a big hole in it!