The Hidden Sand Village!

(Y/N) 1: Come on Ruby, can you keep moving? 

Ruby: No ... I ... don't think ... so. 

The first of your Shadow Clones was moving through the desert with Ruby and Team 7 to get to the Hidden Sand Village to warn them about the threat that the Hidden Leaf received. 

Eventually, he had no choice but to pick her up, and carry her on his back. 

(Y/N) 1: Let's go. 

Ruby: Thank you, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Anytime. 

Sakura was getting a bit jealous to say the least. 

Sakura: Hey, Ruby, you're getting all close with (Y/N) there. It's really rubbing me the wrong way. 

Ruby: Sorry ... Sakura ... but ... I don't think ... I can walk anymore. 

Naruto smirked. 

Naruto: I never took you for the jealous type, Sakura. 

Sakura: Naruto, butt out. I'm not in the mood for this. 

(Y/N) 1: Guys, don't start. I just want to get to the Hidden Leaf. You realize I only have a limited amount of time before I disappear, correct? 

Things weren't helped by Sai, who was observing and trying to understand how jealous a girl can be around other girls getting close to her man. 

Sai: So, women can get jealous of other women around their boyfriends. And this would lead to the path of violence. 

(Y/N) 1: Sai! You're not helping! 

Sai then looked through one of his books to try and fix the situation. 

Sai: Oh, I see. It says here that when friends are in a conflict, there needs to be someone who will break up the tension and get them to focus on the task at hand. I'm sorry, it's just that we need to be faster to get to the Hidden Sand. I thought it would be nice to try and lighten this ... tense mood? 

Naruto: Not really helping here. 

(Y/N) 1: You did start this whole debacle. 

Ruby: Yeah ... you did ... Naruto. 

(Y/N) 1: Sakura, if it will make you feel any better, then- 

Sakura: Actually, no, I was just being stupid. I'm sorry. 

Ruby: It's okay Sakura .... besides ... you're a strong girl. I don't think you really need to have a piggyback ride. 

(Y/N) 1: Oh hey, I think this is it. 

It seemed like the entrance to the Hidden Sand was ahead through a chasm. 

Ruby: YES! FINALLY! SHADE!