Steely Dan and the Lovers!

You all were on horseback now, and soon arrived in the city of Karachi in Pakistan. 

Along the way, you caught the scent of something. 

(Y/N): What smells insanely delicious? 

Joseph: It's a Doner Kebab joint!

(Y/N): DONER KEBAB?! 

Your mouth watered. 

(Y/N): OH THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! 

Joseph: Alright, I'll go get some for the road. 

Ah yes, the Doner Kebab, also known as the Hamburger of the Middle East! A slab of meat is placed on a stick and is roasted as it turns. The roasted part is then shaved off and eaten on some bread!

Joseph: Excuse me my good man, I would like five Doner Kebabs to go! 

Salesman: Alright, that'll be 120 rupees. 

Joseph: 120? 

If you're wondering about this, the Middle East doesn't use the logic of Japan and the west. To be specific, well, tell them Najimi! 

Najimi: THe prices set ther are very arbitrary, foreigners who come back here for the first time who don't know the regular value of things can be easily exploited and haggled of their money. But, swindling isn't seen as a bad thing in this part of the world. Anyone who is seen as being ripped of is an idiot. 

That's right! Now Joseph here isn't an idiot. He's got a plan. 

Joseph: 120?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do I look like a fool? That's too much for 5 Kebabs. 

Najimi: The laugh symbolizes that he knows it's a trick. 

Salesman: Then how much would you pay? 

Now the salesman is asking him how much he's willing to pay? 

Joseph: Easy, it'll be 30 for five! 

Najimi: And now he's dropping a price so low that makes anyone thing, "Wow, that's wrong." 

Salesman: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Now the salesman thinks that Joseph has no common sense at all! 

Salesman: If I sold my doner kebabs for that much money, my whole family would starve to death! AGH! 

Najimi: Next he does the throat-slashing motion. But Joseph Joestar is no quitter! 

Joseph: Alright, I'll go buy them somewhere else. 

Salesman: Hey friend! I'm fond of foreigners. So I'll make it five for 85! 

Next, he'll try to stop him. 

Joseph: Then I'll buy the for 35! 

And now- 

Najimi: LET THE HAGGLING BEGIN! 

Salesman: 75! 

Joseph: 45! 

Salesman: 65! 

Joseph: 50! 

Salesman: 55! 

Salesman and Joseph: 52! 

Joseph: I'LL TAKE IT! YES! I got them for less than half the original price! 

But just as he thought he won- 

Salesman: I usually sell that much for 10 rupees. Bye! Thank you! 

As Joseph walked back to the carriage, he noticed that Enyaba had woken up.