Getting to the Bottom of this Mess!

Amelia was desperate to help her father, that she joined up with the team. 

Weiss: And we really have to drag her along? 

(Y/N): Weiss, what's wrong with- 

Weiss: She's obviously in over her head. You saw how she was speaking of justice and all that. This is a real battle, not some game! 

Amelia: Ms. Weiss, I am deadly serious! My Father is in grave danger, and that's why I can't stand around and do nothing! 

Weiss: ... Okay, that's a fair enough point. I mean, it's not like you're Lina. 

Lina: I can see you haven't changed at all, Ice Queen. 

Weiss: And you still haven't developed a proper chest either. 

Lina: OH COME OFF IT! YOU DON'T HAVE A PROPER ONE EITHER?! 

Weiss: Yeah, but I'm not a shorty like you. 

Lina: SHUT UP! ONE MORE WISECRACK AND I'LL DRAGON SLAVE YOU OUT OF HERE! 

Everyone: NO! 

(Y/N): Okay, if we're done complaining. We still need to discuss the possibilities of who has hired Kanzel and Zuma to assassinate Phil. 

Lina: Speaking of him, where is he? 

Blake: With Sylphiel. 

Lina and Gourry: Sylphiel's here? 

(Y/N): Yeah, we ran into her before we came to the palace. 

Ruby: She's staying here because her family has big importance in serving the Royal Family, and Sairaag is still being rebuilt. 

(Y/N): Okay, now to observe what we know so far. It couldn't have been Christopher. He may be jealous of his brother, but not to the point that he would have him killed off. 

Weiss: He still could be lying though. 

(Y/N): True. For now we have to put a hold on him. 

Yang: Well, there is his other brother. Rand ... Rando- Randil- What was his name? 

Amelia: Uncle Randy. That's what we call him for short. But he's away right now. I don't think he would be the one planning out all of this. 

???: Excuse me. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Someone motioned for everyone to come to him behind a door. 

Amelia: Alfred? 

Amelia: Alfred? 

Gourry: Oh, is he a relative Amelia? 

Amelia: Yes, he's my cousin. Uncle Christopher is his father. 

(Y/N): So, you're Christopher's son. Do you know anything about these assassins? 

Alfred: I do. My Father ... the thing is ...