Demitri Maxmioff, the Vampire Rival!

The team now had Felicia accompanying them. 

Felicia: What we should do is take out any more of those robots. 

(Y/N): I agree. There's a lot of them going around. Before we deal with Pyron, we have to take them all down. 

Ruby: So, we're going robot hunting then! Sounds fun! 

Weiss: (Sigh) Those things were annoying enough already. And now there are probably millions of them? 

Yang: More for the junk pile I guess! 

Meanwhile... in a castle in Romania... 

A vampire sat on his throne surrounded by a harem of vampire ladies. 

Demitri Maximoff (A vampire from the Demon Realm, who tried to conquer it by taking down the ruler, Bellial Aensland! He was defeated and banished to the human realm where he had been rebuilding his strength for so long!)

Demitri: The time has come. My chance to claim what is rightfully mine. 

Servant: Master Demitri! 

Demitri: What is it? 

Servant: These strange machines appeared and are causing a rampage across your land! 

Demitri: Is that so? Very well! This is the perfect chance to display my new power! 

He got outside and saw all of the Huitzils attacking his minions. 

Demitri: PIECES OF SCRAP METAL! 

He began to eliminate all of them on his path with flame attacks and powerful kicks! 

Demitri: You all pose no threat to me! 

Then he noticed that you and the girls were in the same vicinity, taking down more Huitzils! 

Demitri: What is this? 

He appeared before you. 

(Y/N): WAGH! 

Demitri: What are you doing here, Boy? 

(Y/N): Taking down these robots. What's it to you? 

Demitri: It's my mission to kill Pyron. I have waited too long for the demon realm to be mine! And I won't have an opportunity like this pass by! 

(Y/N): Yeah, sorry, but that's not going to happen. 

Demitri: And why is th- 

(Y/N): SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE! 

You hit him with a Hamon attack, and it burned him! 

Demitri: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WHAT IS THIS?! 

(Y/N): Hamon, the perfect thing to combat against vampires like you! 

Demitri: GRRR! THIS IS FAR FROM OVER, YOU HUMAN VERMIN! I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD ONCE I RECOVER! 

He retreated and you scoffed at him. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I didn't think so! 

Felicia: (Y/N)? Are you okay? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I just had to deal with another asshole vampire. But what about the robots? 

Ruby: All taken care of! 

(Y/N): Great! Now, let's keep going!