The Grimm Devil!

At Salem's Castle... 

Salem sat on her throne contemplating what to do. 

Salem: Is it true, Arthur, Death Knight? 

Watts: It is, My Queen. 

Death Knight: We've seen everything. Those people, the Joestars, are dangerous to us, too. And now they're allies with (Y/N). 

Watts: Joseph Joestar, he may not be the strongest, but his mind. That tactical genius he has, it's unfathomable. 

He played images of Joseph and Avdol's battle with Mariah. 

Salem: Indeed, he came up with a foolproof plan to defeat a powerful opponent such as Mariah. Who had a Stand containing the power of an Egyptian Goddess. 

Death Knight: And now there's Jotaro Kujo. He and (Y/N) together make an unstoppable duo. 

Salem: The power to stop time. 

Death Knight: And, they vanquished Dio. 

Salem: He was quite a monster. He survived for so long, but his time ran out. But were you both able to retrieve it? 

Death Knight: Yes. 

They brought out a Stand Arrow. 

Salem: Yes, this arrow. The power to grant Stands to whoever is hit with it. 

Watts: That arrow is what the hag, Enyaba used to give everyone in Dio's army their Stands. But the thing is, there are others. 

Salem: Are there? 

Watts: Yes. One is located somewhere in Italy in that world, and another somewhere in Japan. However, there are even more threats we do not know about. 

Death Knight: Two very powerful Stands have been detected. 

Watts: One can turn anything it touches into a bomb. 

Death Knight: And the other can see into the future, and ... I don't know. Approaching this character was very dangerous. I felt ... fear. Like if he was a devil. 

Salem: I see. Well, keep an eye out on them. In the meantime, I have new toys to use. Arthur. 

Watts: Yes? 

Salem: Is it ready? 

Watts: Yes. It is. York! 

York appeared on a screen. 

York: ALL READY TO GO ARTHUR! YEP! 

Watts: Then let it loose! 

York: ONE GRIMM DEVIL COMING UP! 

She pulled a switch and out came something big and dark. It had so many combined features of Grimm, and had many human faces on it! An unspeakable horror! 

Salem: Let's see how they deal with this then. 

Death Knight: How did this come to be? 

Salem: So many Grimm mashed together. With its strength coming from the fear of Grimm. Now, time to watch and learn.