(Y/N) vs. Gaav!

You took out the Demon Dragon Blade, and pointed it at Gaav. 

(Y/N): I'll take you down, you hear me? 

Gaav: I'd like to see you try, human! 

(Y/N): HERE WE GO! 

You activated Dragon Force, and crossed your Hamon and Full Cowling together. 

(Y/N): SILVER METAL MANCHESTER OVERDRIVE SMASH! 

You hit Gaav with both your blade and leg!

Gaav tried to defend himself with his blade, but you overpowered him, and knocked him straight into the ground! 

Then a red aura burst out from where Gaav was knocked down. 

(Y/N): COME AT ME, DEMON DRAGON KING! ELEMENTAL DRAGON BLACKWHIP WING ATTACK! 

Using your Dragon Slayer Magic, and Blackwhip mixed together, you hit Gaav, and managed to restrain him! 

Gaav: GAH! How can you have this power? 

You then began to use Fa Jin on both your arms and legs, and- 

(Y/N): ELEMENTAL DRAGON SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!! 

Then you had Mimic lay the smackdown on Gaav over and over again! 

The Demon Dragon King retaliated by using his hands to blow you back. 

Gaav: I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY! 

He charged right for you, but you dodged, and then- 

(Y/N): JUST TRY AND HIT ME! 

Gaav: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

But he walked right into a trap, as he was touching a net similar to Hierophant Green's! 

Gaav: What? What is this? Why can't I move? 

(Y/N): You fell into my trap! EMERALD SPLASH! 

You hit him by using Mimic to unleash Emerald Splash! 

Gaav was getting weaker and weaker, as now you had to finish him for good! 

You chanted the Ragna Blade spell again. 

(Y/N): RAGNA BLADE! 

Then once you charged for him- 

(Y/N): GETSUGA TENSHOU! 

One swing, and you cut right through him! 

Gaav: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

He managed to hit you in the face, but that didn't really hurt since you defended yourself with Armament Haki! 

(Y/N): YES! GOT YOU! 

Gaav: ... You may have ... won. But ... you will soon face much ... worse. 

Darkness enveloped Gaav, and soon, there was no trace of him. 

(Y/N): What did he mean by that? 

Then you heard a voice in your head. 

???: You did well killing Gaav, human. 

(Y/N): HUH?! Who are you? 

???: My name is Hellmaster Fibrizzo. And I can't thank you enough for doing my job. Now with Gaav out of the way, there is nothing to stand against me and my goal. 

(Y/N): What are you up to? 

Fibrizzo: Come to Sairaag and you'll see. 

(Y/N): What? 

His voice disappeared all together.